No announcement yet.

Juan Manuel Marquez eyes Brook clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
    JMM is still an elite fighter though, it would be great for Kell's resume.

I do believe this could be the time JMM gets stopped. At 39 and fighting someone who is FAR bigger than he is with big power...yeah, JMM would have fared much better against Porter.
    Of course he is, I just feel Brook will go in as a favourite, and rightly so.

I'm leaning towards a Brook stoppage if it happens. Porter would have been a far better match-up for JMM and also a fight that could have happened in Vegas.

JMM wants a fight in Mexico city. He's crazy if he thinks Brook is going there. He should get Brandon Rios to do a farewell fight in Mexico City with him. Stay clear of Kell Brook.

Comment

Have Brook vs. Marquez fight at The Forum in Inglewood, CA. Neutral-site and could get them big money from HBO. I'm Sure Bob Arum & Eddie Hearn could work out the details.

Comment

Originally posted by kombayn View Post
        Have Brook vs. Marquez fight at The Forum in Inglewood, CA. Neutral-site and could get them big money from HBO. I'm Sure Bob Arum & Eddie Hearn could work out the details.
        How is California, a state with more than 10 million hispanics and latinos, a neutral site?

It'd be more neutral to have the fight in London ffs.

Comment

Listen to all you Americans, saying Brook would beat Marquez! 72 hours ago you wouldn't have given him a chance !

TYPICAL TWO FACED YANK ****S WHO KNOW NOTHING ABOUT BOXING.

Comment

Brook-Marquez is a fight Brook should definitely take if he can get it.

Comment

I'd honestly be happy if Brook fought any of Khan, Marquez, or Thurman. All good fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Box Up! View Post
                Listen to all you Americans, saying Brook would beat Marquez! 72 hours ago you wouldn't have given him a chance !

TYPICAL TWO FACED YANK ****S WHO KNOW NOTHING ABOUT BOXING.
                Did Brook not just prove himself against his first real competition? Prior to that he had no notable wins. People can differentiate between a quality win and a fluff win bro. And no Senchenko is not a quality win.

Comment

Very tough match-up for Marquez but he should chase after it. He needs a title at 147 and he has a better chance against Brook than he does Mayweather.

Comment

Juan Manual Marquez would get destroy by Brook. Juan Memo Maroid on the other hands is a different story though.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                      How many of Brook's fights have you watched?

Brook is a fully fledged welterweight with knockout power in both hands and a ramrod jab. I couldn't care less how many rounds he's done with the pacman, he's not a spring chicken anymore, he's 40 years old.

And he's a lightweight. I mean, a super lightweight at best.

It's all wrong for JMM and I wouldn't take that fight if I was him.

I also wouldn't if I was Brook, because he'll get as much credit for the fight as Khan got for Barrera probably.
                      So Brook eeks out a close decision vs a very limited opponent and now he's gonna KO one of the toughest SOBs of the last 20 yrs. Gotcha, right

Comment

Working...
                      X