Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Cobra Froch vs "SOG" Ward II@168/12 stone: who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I get it my fat American friends. I know Ward is the only elite boxer you guys have left. Enjoy it, because when he comes up against the Krusher, he's a dead man.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
      Watching a drying floor is more exciting to watch than Andre.
      I had a bowel movement that was more stimulating than watching a Ward fight.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
        God didn't give anyone anything, he/she/it doesn't exist.

If Froch was such easy work for Ward, why did Ward duck the rematch?
        Duck?????? Ward said yes to Wembley, Froch insisted on Nottingham, but Ward ducked the rematch? And how could you "duck" another fighter you beat easily. Even Froch himself said he couldn't beat Ward.

Again, any version of Ward>any version of Froch

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
          I had a bowel movement that was more stimulating than watching a Ward fight.
          To be fair, I do quite enjoy a big poo.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
            Duck?????? Ward said yes to Wembley, Froch insisted on Nottingham, but Ward ducked the rematch? And how could you "duck" another fighter you beat easily. Even Froch himself said he couldn't beat Ward.

Froch offered Ward a fight in Nottingham and Ward turned it down, despite it being by far the most lucrative fight there for him at the time. It was a fair offer from the A side.

Froch didn't say that he couldn't beat Ward. He said that if they fought in Oakland, he would probably lose on points. Obviously he was referring to Ward's handpicked referee and judges.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post

oh ward said yes to the fantasy fight location? well in that case...i thought he was just making excuses and asking for things that weren't even possible to get out of the fight because he knows he can't bring his garbage cheating act on the road.

if froch demanded that they fight in cowboys stadium would that be a duck? would cowboy stadium want that fight....no but its the only way froch will fight oh would you look at that the fight didn't get made. wasn't a duck though right? creating impossible scenarios that you know can't be fulfilled and then saying "he didn't want to fight" is such crap. how can you fall for that sh-it? ward didn't want to travel thats it. he could have made a career high pay day but it wasn't worth the risk for him. end of story.
              Last edited by daggum; 02-11-2016, 12:09 PM.

Comment

Froch offered Ward a fight in Nottingham and Ward turned it down, despite it being by far the most lucrative fight there for him at the time. It was a fair offer from the A side.

Froch didn't say that he couldn't beat Ward. He said that if they fought in Oakland, he would probably lose on points. Obviously he was referring to Ward's handpicked referee and judges.
                Spin it anyway you chose but they fought once and there was NOTHING that happened in that fight that would warrant anyone to believe Froch could EVER beat Ward. All of the nationalistic pride and ignorance on your part won't change that.

Once again, any version of Ward>any version of Froch

Comment

I get it my fat American friends. I know Ward is the only elite boxer you guys have left. Enjoy it, because when he comes up against the Krusher, he's a dead man.
                  Well you toothless Brits should appreciate Ward he sent Froch into retirement and has triple tune up ducking and hiding ..

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    oh ward said yes to the fantasy fight location? well in that case...i thought he was just making excuses and asking for things that weren't even possible to get out of the fight because he knows he can't bring his garbage cheating act on the road.

if froch demanded that they fight in cowboys stadium would that be a duck? would cowboy stadium want that fight....no but its the only way froch will fight oh would you look at that the fight didn't get made. wasn't a duck though right? creating impossible scenarios that you know can't be fulfilled and then saying "he didn't want to fight" is such crap. how can you fall for that sh-it? ward didn't want to travel thats it. he could have made a career high pay day but it wasn't worth the risk for him. end of story.

well said, nothing to add at this time.

ward is a shady diva

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
                      I get it my fat American friends... yada yada...
                      You should get your teeth fixed.

But on your way to the dentist, you might happen upon a Sharia patrol, in which case, you may have to choose: submit or die?

Which will you choose?

Better you should be careful so easily dismissing your "fat American friends".

You fkrs think you're sooo clever: you're about to reduce your fkd up continent to rubble for the third time in 100 years.

Who are the stupid ones?

Seriously.

Come down off your arrogant pony and think about wtf you say to people.

It may yet save you.

Comment

Working...
                      X