Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Cobra Froch vs "SOG" Ward II@168/12 stone: who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Froch manhandles him.Ward just hasn't got that fighting heart.Ward still beats Kovalev though

Comment

There is a reason the Cobra didn't want a rematch with Ward. He even said it himself.

Froch was one of my favorite fighters. Under-rated skills, because he didn't move smoothly most think that he doesn't have a plan or can't box

Comment

Ward who cant sell in his own hometown / country , wanted the rematch and some of that wembley ££ but Froch was like hell no you aint getting rich of me Mr Peanuts , come fight me in Nottingham and ill knock your block off and ward bottled it

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
          I'd say its an easy KO win for the Cobra.

There's no ash cloud to save Ward this time. Ward was well on his way to being stopped in the first fight, and if it was a proper 15 round fight, Froch would've won.
          WTF? How do you convince your eyes to see what you want to see? Nationalistic pride is a good thing, but you have to keep your feet on the ground. At no point was Ward "well on his way to being stopped". If you believe that, you are an idiot. Froch doesn't have the footspeed or coordination to threaten Ward.

Simply put any version of Ward>than any version of Froch

Comment

Originally posted by CtrlAltDefeat View Post
            Ward who cant sell in his own hometown / country , wanted the rematch and some of that wembley ££ but Froch was like hell no you aint getting rich of me Mr Peanuts , come fight me in Nottingham and ill knock your block off and ward bottled it
            and with that Froch passed on a chance to EVER be thought of as the better fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
              and with that Froch passed on a chance to EVER be thought of as the better fighter.
              Froch was one of the rare fighters who admitted the truth. He said if he fought Ward again, he'd probably lose on points again and would have to somehow get a KO to win.

Comment

WTF? How do you convince your eyes to see what you want to see? Nationalistic pride is a good thing, but you have to keep your feet on the ground. At no point was Ward "well on his way to being stopped". If you believe that, you are an idiot. Froch doesn't have the footspeed or coordination to threaten Ward.

Simply put any version of Ward>than any version of Froch
                Ward was blowing out of his arse near the end of the fight and the Cobra was fresh as a daisy. We all know that the ash cloud severely affected Froch's preparation for the fight.

Comment

Ward was blowing out of his arse near the end of the fight and the Cobra was fresh as a daisy. We all know that the ash cloud severely affected Froch's preparation for the fight.
                  This is quite possibly the dumbest post I've ever seen on NSB and that's saying a lot. Again, God didn't give Froch the speed or coordination to threaten Ward. Simply put any version of Ward>than any version of Froch

Comment

This is quite possibly the dumbest post I've ever seen on NSB and that's saying a lot. Again, God didn't give Froch the speed or coordination to threaten Ward. Simply put any version of Ward>than any version of Froch
                    God didn't give anyone anything, he/she/it doesn't exist.

If Froch was such easy work for Ward, why did Ward duck the rematch?

Comment

God didn't give anyone anything, he/she/it doesn't exist.

If Froch was such easy work for Ward, why did Ward duck the rematch?

Comment

Working...
                      X