Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Cobra Froch vs "SOG" Ward II@168/12 stone: who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Accidentally picked Froch. Anyway, Ward obviously wins easily.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
      Discuss.

Ya'll post this same thread atleast 2 times a month..Ward wins..nothing in the 1st fight or sense says Froch wins

Comment

Inactivity will be Ward's downfall.

Ward is full time commentator nowadays, Froch easily wins a rematch.
        Last edited by BOXEO _; 08-16-2014, 02:46 PM.

Comment

It would be like seeing double from the first fight.

Froch doesn't look any different from before but may make it slightly more competitive than last time.

Comment

Ward is just too good for Froch. I can't think of anyone who would beat Ward honestly. Not even GGG would beat Ward in my opinion.

Comment

froch is a different fighter now. i most deffinently think froch gives ward more problems 2nd time around.
              but see ward holding on for the decision.

Comment

Guys, I clicked Froch on points by mistake. I meant Ward on points.

I'd love Froch to beat the boring out of Andre, but it's a tough ask, ain't it?

Comment

Originally posted by sceneboxing View Post
                  Accidentally picked Froch.
                  Same here, how weird is that?

One thing people don't take into account in these threads is that (judging by the first fight) then judges prefer Carl's style to Andre's.

People will often say "Froch could never be in a close fight with Andre Ward", because in the eyes of most observers he lost pretty widely... but the official judges' verdict had him winning five rounds. If he'd just edged another he'd have got a majority draw. I wouldn't agree with such a verdict, but it shows that, for judges, he COULD be in a close fight with Mr. Excitement.

Comment

Originally posted by DonMega View Post
                    I do think Froch is more exciting to watch though.
                    Watching a drying floor is more exciting to watch than Andre.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                      Froch is no Dan Goosen, he would get UD'd by Ward...again.

ok, ward has lost 1 fight since he was 12.

goosen UD 12 ward. easy work.

the funny thing about all of this is that goossen had done pretty decent with ward. he secured homefield adantage in all but the final fight of the SS. he got ward two million bucks to fight edwin rodriguez. his issue is that he doesn't have the muscle to promote a major ppv. i think he would have been open to working with other major promotors to get on ppv as a co-promotor, but it's clear that he's not going to work with / compromise with ward any longer when he doesn't have to.

Comment

Working...
                      X