Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Garcia Defence Force, The names, The people, The shame

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a Danny fan and was rooting for him against Lucas and I thought Lucas would win the fight. That being said the anger, at least from me, is mainly directed at Al Haymon or at least people defending that pile of ****. I mean everyone on here saying how great Haymon is/was got put right in their place when Danny said "I don't make the fights Al does, I don't even ask who I'm fighting I just do it" or something to that affect. Iit makes Garcia an absolute b*tch by not even trying to challenge himself. I don't have a problem with the "whatever my promoter says" as long as they get good fights. I don't expect the best fights to be made all the time and I understand showcase/stay busy/tune up fights. But this was nowhere even near that, they literally put a guys health on the line so they could have a highlight reel for the Floyd fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
      I'm a Danny fan and was rooting for him against Lucas and I thought Lucas would win the fight. That being said the anger, at least from me, is mainly directed at Al Haymon or at least people defending that pile of ****. I mean everyone on here saying how great Haymon is/was got put right in their place when Danny said "I don't make the fights Al does, I don't even ask who I'm fighting I just do it" or something to that affect. Iit makes Garcia an absolute b*tch by not even trying to challenge himself. I don't have a problem with the "whatever my promoter says" as long as they get good fights. I don't expect the best fights to be made all the time and I understand showcase/stay busy/tune up fights. But this was nowhere even near that, they literally put a guys health on the line so they could have a highlight reel for the Floyd fight.
      Fighters have given up legacy for an easy career which is a shame

they rather live than die a hero

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
        Enjoyed the card. Not even a garcia fan but i get a kick out of the so called "boxingfans" that constantly flip-flop cause their fav fighter does.

Proudly have my name there. At least I'm true to being a **** 24/7 on the boxing forum who nobody likes.
        There fixed it for you

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
          TheBigDunn
          HanzGruber
          Phenom
          ELHURACAN58
          LarryXXX
          IronDanHamza (pretends not to do it but is a qunt anyway, so we will add him)
          Fetta (this guy has been on 24/7 damage control)
          Inkanyamba (this guy is what we call a thunder ****)
          PETUFF (alt of larry)
          MrWestGrand
          Bigg Rigg
          MC Hammer
          peplz
          TLC8
          boxing maniac
          pascalb
          Rome-By-Ko (nut hugs bradley too.....had him beating pac in the first fight ffs)
          Doctor_Tenma
          Ray*
          Ric-Dic
          Mr Philadel
          HanzBooger
          drlenou
          Bigg Rigg
          -__________________________________________________ _

a simple search in the search option showed this....I am sure there are more....add them if you wish
          The fight was billed as a special attraction, Salka fought at 140 before, and it was the lowest license fee fight of the year.

You don't like anything or anyone who rivals Top Rank because you a Manny Pacquiao Stan, which means your opinion can't be considered authentic.

I just called it like it was.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
            There fixed it for you
            No it was right before.

This may be right too but who cares. This is an internet forum.

Comment

updated

lmao, I had no idea Inkanyamba was so butt hurt he copied the thread

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                You know the deal. When GGG, kov, wlad or Manny ktfo of some overmatched guy it's ok because it's exciting that they went for the ko.

Danny does it and it's a crime. If posters don't like overmatched opponents ( and this was a crime as was kov v caparello) then be consistent about it. Don't just say something when it's a fighter you are a fan of.
                All those guys call people out, Danny doesn't. He would rather settle for 77th ranked taxi drivers.

A belt only makes you a holder by name, class is required to be a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by MrWestGrand View Post
                  The fight was billed as a special attraction, Salka fought at 140 before, and it was the lowest license fee fight of the year.

You don't like anything or anyone who rivals Top Rank because you a Manny Pacquiao Stan, which means your opinion can't be considered authentic.

I just called it like it was.
                  A title-holder in a "special attraction" definition: when a fighter wants to fight a bum and would prefer to avoid the hassle of making weight

Yes I know the alphabet organizations weren't going to sanction it, but in theory he also avoided giving the poor overmatched midget a shot at his Ring belt, too!

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                    I don't get how I'm on here(even tho it does not bother me one bit)can anyone produce a post of me supporting that shameful fight??

This is just hate for Danny imo,the fight was horrible..Yet I did not hear anyone say anything about Matt's when he fought Molina(a career LW)sad really..
                    His ko of mike dallas Jr was celebrated as an accomplishment.

Comment

Working...
                    X