Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Garcia Defence Force, The names, The people, The shame

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Liverpool fans should be seen and not heard.

Comment

Garcia is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by ma51f View Post
        Garcia is a joke
        Lol He knocked out Salka with the same punch he rocked Khan with!

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
          Lol He knocked out Salka with the same punch he rocked Khan with!
          Yet khan got back up.

He got lucky against khan

In a rematch khan destroys him and Garcia knows it hence ducking him like the plague

Comment

Updated list

Comment

showtime / gbp / hamon damage control . it's such an odd look.

boxing is such an odd sport.

Comment

Originally posted by ma51f View Post
                Yet khan got back up.

He got lucky against khan

In a rematch khan destroys him and Garcia knows it hence ducking him like the plague

he didn't get lucky againt khan, dude. he lands the same punch against almost every opponent. he throws the left hook really late in exchanges, and it lands.

Comment

I don't get how I'm on here(even tho it does not bother me one bit)can anyone produce a post of me supporting that shameful fight??

This is just hate for Danny imo,the fight was horrible..Yet I did not hear anyone say anything about Matt's when he fought Molina(a career LW)sad really..

Comment

Everyone should have known this was a mismatch but we see many uneven fights week after week. I still don't understand why this one is getting such heat. It's not like Al Haymon and the Garcias slapped boxing gloves on Salka, put a gun to his head, and ordered him in the ring to fight. All it took to solidify the mismatch for me was seeing that Salka had three KOs. THREE!!! News flash! Algieri has 8 KOs. Yet some people are pretending that he has a legitimate shot to beat one of the best fighters on the planet.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                      I don't get how I'm on here(even tho it does not bother me one bit)can anyone produce a post of me supporting that shameful fight??

This is just hate for Danny imo,the fight was horrible..Yet I did not hear anyone say anything about Matt's when he fought Molina(a career LW)sad really..
                      Maybe because Molina dwarfed him in the ring.

Comment

Working...
                      X