No announcement yet.

The Garcia Defence Force, The names, The people, The shame

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
    It obviously does, stop denying the obvious.
    Thats a ****ing lie. I've disliked Garcia way before a fight with Matthysse was in the horizon.

Comment

All Floyd***s.They are the only dipshlts that would condone shlt like this in Boxing. :AYWOoD:

Comment

Originally posted by VaBoriKua2012 View Post
        I'm a Garcia fan and I was rooting for him last night. I do however agree that he shouldn't have been fighting the 77th ranked lightweight. That was terrible but he got the job done and now hopefully on to Peterson. 2 of Khans father's fighting it out to see who the real biological father.
        Khan has 3 daddies. Garcia, Peterson, and Prescott.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          It's no coincidence that all the lucastards hate Danny. Gonna be hilarious when Lucas struggles with that unknown Mexican guy and you guys say FOTY!!!
          Roberto Ortiz is gonna shatter that Glass Chin Matthysse now has.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
            It's no coincidence that all the lucastards hate Danny. Gonna be hilarious when Lucas struggles with that unknown Mexican guy and you guys say FOTY!!!
            Let me guess, according to you and the list of names on the OP, he struggled vs Molina right?

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
              Roberto Ortiz is gonna shatter that Glass Chin Matthysse now has.
              And he's yet to be dropped by a shot on the chin.

...boxing fans.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                Let me guess, according to you and the list of names on the OP, he struggled vs Molina right?
                In tard world when Lucas gets kd or loses it's by luck or robbery. So I wouldn't expect you to think he struggled at all

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                  Thats a ****ing lie. I've disliked Garcia way before a fight with Matthysse was in the horizon.
                  You went on a hiatus once Garcia beat Matthysse, no need to lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                    It obviously does, stop denying the obvious.
                    lucas also has losses to judah and devon, and personally i don't have anything against those guys (in fact i enjoyed devon's last fight against sotto karass). last night fight was a disgrace, has nothing to do with matthysse, this could have ended up pretty bad for salka

Comment

He was already disliked, the Matthysse win enhanced the dislike.

Comment

Working...
                      X