Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo told his promoter "No! I want to fight Lara".

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
    LOL SIKE!!! Cotto and his fatass boyfriend would run out of the arena holding hands crying after a beat down

Ill gladly take all your points

I already got your points right?
    Nah bro, u keeping my points nice and warm till it's time to cough them up.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
      CANELO-IS-NOT-A-PRESSURE-FIGHTER!!!
      Did more damage. Because it didn't show it in his face? Well duh! He as attacking the body. That is the logical thing to do when the opponent keeps running.

Did Floyd fight him? No
      Did Cotto fight him? No

You obviously need to see my post history you chimp. Every race, flag, etc. gets criticized.

Conspiracy theories.

And even a bigger LOL for saying they avoided Lara. Did Cotto fight him?

Waiting on 2015 you mean? Wait on something that has a potential of not happening?

With restrictions or no restrictions?
      Yeah, right your post history lmao hhahaha

Good job avoiding the nelo fighting LWs at JMW lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
        Angulo was ripping Lara to the body too and then he eventually ran I to the left hooks up top. Canelo can't cut off he ring! And is lucky he got the decision.
        Because Lara was more stationary and boxing in the pocket more. On top of that Angulo was on his ass big time. Like an ex gf that is in love with the dick and can't get rid of her.

Not luck, Canelo was still pressing the action and making the fight.

Originally posted by ChampBox@PR View Post
        Yeah, right your post history lmao hhahaha

Good job avoiding the nelo fighting LWs at JMW lol
        An example below...July 28th. I called out Mexicans too. You failed!
        Doesn't matter if he tests positive. His peeps are still going to support him. Look at Mosley, Toney and Peterson among others. Oh and if you call them out, you racist.

Same thing goes with Salido and Mexicans as far as support.
        If Cotto fights Bradley, what does that make him? I don't see Ricans complaining about the greatness of Wilfredo Gomez and some of his fights against guys coming up in weight.

Comment

Because Lara was more stationary and boxing in the pocket more. On top of that Angulo was on his ass big time. Like an ex gf that is in love with the dick and can't get rid of her.

Not luck, Canelo was still pressing the action and making the fight.

An example below...July 28th. I called out Mexicans too. You failed!

If Cotto fights Bradley, what does that make him? I don't see Ricans complaining about the greatness of Wilfredo Gomez and some of his fights against guys coming up in weight.
          Lol you're funny! I had that problem before with an older joint. She was stuck on it like a school girl that got c0ck for the first time. Canelo still can't cut off the ring though.

Comment

Working...
          X