No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: NSAC Explain Rios-Chaves DQ Call By Ref Drakulich

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ragnar Lothbrok View Post
    ....i hope he gets sent to guantanamo bay and gets tortured for flopping.
    Are you always this ignorant with analogies?

Comment

You guys are ****** right?? Because that is just what it sounds like. Chaves was the one holding like a ***** and doing it excessively, that alone deserves a DQ. Chaves ruined the fight he clearly could out box Rios but he took the ***** way. And that ref warned him many times. He was eye gouging Rios si tell me you wouldn't have retaliated back. Ohh and let's not forget the wwe **** he pulled on rios that was worse than the one rios did. But i guess it goes only to fighters yall hate right??? Because some of you loved what Maidana did to floyd. Y'all some idiots

Comment

Rios headbutted alot. Yes Chaves fouled some too, but both were equal in blame going around. Should have been a NC fight if it was to be stopped. That is, if there was a QUALIFIED ref in the ring, which Dracula obviously isn't.

Comment

Meh, ref stopped it in time to save Rios from his 3rd straight loss just as I expected. Rios was being just as if not more dirty and crying about it in a classless manner. You gotta love how they always talk about the Mayweather's being "****** trash" but it's like they didn't see Robert Garcia and Brandon's whole corner ready to start a riot after the DQ. Bunch of idiotic thugs. Guess you can't take the barrio out of them.

Comment

none of this mmatters. All that matters is Bum Bum is a wrap.Freddie Roach couldn't even save this guy

Comment

the first round was hellish. i thought the fight would be a classic after seeing that round.

it's astounding what the fight deteriorated into.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                But it's ok to headbutt your opponent 70 plus times simply because that's how you fight and it's the only way you can get on the inside and fight your fight...I don't know any boxer on earth who wouldn't have fouled Rios after all that charging with his head. I'm not making excuses for either side but let's be real,fighters leading with their heads is massively dangerous to their opponent and they put in a ref who couldn't understand one boxer but could understand the other. Chaves and his corner yelled at Vic "Cabeza" at least 12 times that fight but he didn't understand it not once....
                Really? So i guess to you it was ok for chaves to hold BOTH of rios' arms near the elbows.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
                  none of this mmatters. All that matters is Bum Bum is a wrap.Freddie Roach couldn't even save this guy
                  I agree, this wasn't world class boxing. It's not like Drac stopped a FOTY candidate. I did enjoy the DDT, but boxing rarely occurred.

Comment

The way Rios was out of control I thought ref dq'd him..wtf ref got confused and lost it. This interence and stoppage from Dracula was another bloodsucking example of why boxing fans are lost. Fans have eyes and they can see for themselves. judges and referees need to be scored on a point system from both corners and only the highest point (fairest) officials should officiate the big fights. Top brass should not stand for this behavior. It's a fight and refs should be fair to both hardworking fighters jeopardizing their lives in the ring.

Comment

Clean Up Boxing By Cleaning Up The Officials!

Referees and judges have no boundaries or consequences so why should they be fair? Come on people, This is another example of why boxing fans are lost. Fans have eyes and they can see for themselves. judges and referees need to be scored on a point system from both corners and only the highest point (fairest) officials should officiate the big fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X