Collapse
No announcement yet.

lmaoo bernard just ethered kellerman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

B-Hop misunderstood the questions, he thought Kellerman was saying this fight would define B-Hop's legacy, so he got offended. Everyone knows he's already an ATG, but a victory over Kovalev at his age would make his resume even greater.

Comment

Originally posted by firstborn View Post
      I think it's more telling that B-Hop took over Kovalev's interview and made it his show. Kovalev seemed to be too respectful of B-Hop, should have given him a couple of seconds then told him to beat it! Kovalev was the victor and deserved to have the post fight spotlight to himself. B-Hop is a master at mind games and just gained a little bit of ground against Kovalev......
      Yeah I agree. He shoulda cut his ancient ass off and told him to go back to the nursing home.

Comment

max didn't do anything wrong

Comment

I didn't see the interview, what happened?

Comment

Originally posted by winky's right View Post
            I didn't see the interview, what happened?
            Max was giving Hopkins a bunch of praise, and at the same time saying that this is a tough fight, and Hopkins got butt hurt for no reason.

Comment

What really set gramps off is when Max had the nerve to say IF he beats Kovalev. Like Kellerman is supposed to assume an automatic W for gramps. It really wasn't a big deal doe, old people get cranky sometimes.

Comment

lol @ the Pac tards coming in here to gang up on Hopkins. What a surprise. Must be a racial thing with them.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  lol @ the Pac tards coming in here to gang up on Hopkins. What a surprise. Must be a racial thing with them.
                  Did you honestly watch that interview, and think to yourself that Hopkins was being rational?

Comment

come on you wouldnt get annoyed that someone like bernard kept having the same question asked 3 times?? this is his biggest task??? PSSHHH most amazing maybe but trinidad, de la hoya in their primes was much harder.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      Pacquiao is so far inside your pea sized brain that you figure ways to factor his name into a Bernard Hopkins/Max Kellerman interview. Jesus Christ you're a f**king f@g.

Comment

Working...
                      X