Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video of Abdusalamov recovering from his injury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will he not be able to speak normally? Let him at least to be able to do that.

Comment

Hard to believe that is actually him...

Comment

Originally posted by PRchamp View Post
        I have the same injury Paul Williams has and at the moment I'm not able to walk without a assisted device. I was in physical and occupation therapy for about a good month and I lost all my leg muscle. I used to play soccer and had Pacquiao calfs and thighs but now I got nothing but chicken legs. I'm extremely confident that me and PWill will be walking again and I know Mago will improve as well the only thing against us is having the patience and having the faith to keep on fighting.

You would be amaze how not able to move out of a hospital bed will do to your physical physique.

Good bless Mago, get well champ.
        Hope you get your full strength and be able to walk again in the near future buddy Keep positive and you'll do it for sure.

Hope that also Mago can be back to normal in the near future and spend time with his loved ones. It was very difficult to watch

Comment

look at how much muscle he's lost...

at least he's making progress. who knows where he will be in a few years.

boxing really is a sad, sad sport. i've thought more than once about leaving the sport. you can freaking die in there.

Comment

Very hard to watch. All the best Mago

Comment

Working...
            X