No announcement yet.

Video of Abdusalamov recovering from his injury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To me, that was beautiful to watch.

For the longest it didn't even look certain that he'd come out of the coma, let alone talk and now sit up and move around voluntarily.

God speed on your recovery, champ.

Comment

I have a brother that stroked out and he hasn't left the bed since. It's been 3 years. He doesn't move or talk and he can only open his eyes but the doctors have confirmed he cannot see. As hard as the video is to watch, it is good to see he is able to sit up and display some brain activity and motor skills. Hopefully he continues to improve. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
        Good luck to him.

Comment

That was hard to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
            Someone get this man some protein shakes. He looks like a drained Brandon Rios.

c'mon man..........

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
              Someone get this man some protein shakes. He looks like a drained Brandon Rios.
              you my friend are a piece of shlt.

Comment

Keep it up Mago!

Comment

I see the opening image and I refuse to press play. I can't do it man.

Get well champ!

Comment

Like everyone says, it's tough to watch but it's good that he's making some progress. I wish him and his family the best.

Comment

I have the same injury Paul Williams has and at the moment I'm not able to walk without a assisted device. I was in physical and occupation therapy for about a good month and I lost all my leg muscle. I used to play soccer and had Pacquiao calfs and thighs but now I got nothing but chicken legs. I'm extremely confident that me and PWill will be walking again and I know Mago will improve as well the only thing against us is having the patience and having the faith to keep on fighting.

You would be amaze how not able to move out of a hospital bed will do to your physical physique.

Good bless Mago, get well champ.

Comment

Working...
                      X