Video of Abdusalamov recovering from his injury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this f ucked up the rest of my day

Comment

Damn...poor guy. Still fighting. Hang in there champ!!!!!

Comment

Damn, poor dude, keep fighting champ.

Comment

Originally posted by PRchamp View Post
          I have the same injury Paul Williams has and at the moment I'm not able to walk without a assisted device. I was in physical and occupation therapy for about a good month and I lost all my leg muscle. I used to play soccer and had Pacquiao calfs and thighs but now I got nothing but chicken legs. I'm extremely confident that me and PWill will be walking again and I know Mago will improve as well the only thing against us is having the patience and having the faith to keep on fighting.

You would be amaze how not able to move out of a hospital bed will do to your physical physique.

Good bless Mago, get well champ.
          Man, I didn't come to boxingscene for the feels today. Keep your head and spirits up bro!

Comment

where is video of paul williams we need an update on him

Comment

One of my homies is in the same condition, hate watching people in that condition. Hope he recovers to live a somewhat normal life.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                Someone get this man some protein shakes. He looks like a drained Brandon Rios.
                Change your username to DoktorTasteless.

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                To me, that was beautiful to watch.

For the longest it didn't even look certain that he'd come out of the coma, let alone talk and now sit up and move around voluntarily.

God speed on your recovery, champ.
                Yeah it's positive if you think about where he was a few months ago, but very sad when you think about how he was before the injury.

Originally posted by Shad0wB0xer View Post
                I have a brother that stroked out and he hasn't left the bed since. It's been 3 years. He doesn't move or talk and he can only open his eyes but the doctors have confirmed he cannot see. As hard as the video is to watch, it is good to see he is able to sit up and display some brain activity and motor skills. Hopefully he continues to improve. Thanks for sharing.
                Sorry to read that, can't imagine what you and your family have been going through.

I have the same injury Paul Williams has and at the moment I'm not able to walk without a assisted device. I was in physical and occupation therapy for about a good month and I lost all my leg muscle. I used to play soccer and had Pacquiao calfs and thighs but now I got nothing but chicken legs. I'm extremely confident that me and PWill will be walking again and I know Mago will improve as well the only thing against us is having the patience and having the faith to keep on fighting.

You would be amaze how not able to move out of a hospital bed will do to your physical physique.

Thanks for sharing your story, good to see you still have a positive attitude.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  you my friend are a piece of shlt.
                  Why even quote him? He just wants attention.

Comment

You too man. It's scary how fragile the human body is but also inspiring how well it can suddenly repair itself when people stay positive rather than giving up.

Comment

Crazy that he looks just like a regular skinny guy when before he was a big heavyweight.

Comment

Working...
                      X