Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

toney by dec.

love ggg.

but he's kinda slow.

he's excellent at cutting off the ring and has great power but toney is too slick def and has faster hands.

ggg will be landing on elbows and shoulders and even when he lands clean, toney can take a punch.

Comment

Please.

Comment

Originally posted by Killer_of_Sheep View Post
        Jirov wasn't a big one punch puncher. He was a acumulation puncher type of guy and his body attack was excellent. But he never put guys out like Golovkin did with Ishida (who recently fought at heavyweight and lost a decision).

Given other cruiserweights like Ola, saying that Golovkin hits pretty hard, he must have some power to even cruiserweights respect him.

Jirov also wasn't as accurate or know how to cut the ring as well as Golovkin, he would mostly follow his opponents.
        wrong........Jirov had one punch concussive ko power. also from what i can remember most of his ko's came within the first 3 rounds. he was a massive puncher at cruserirweight. you're comparing a massive puncher at cruiserweight to a middleweight. it's ridiculous..............

my god the turd train has hit a all time low

Comment

Ggg has never seen anything like a prime toney... Toney is a whole other creature that ggg has never experienced in the ring

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
            Ggg has never seen anything like a prime toney... Toney is a whole other creature that ggg has never experienced in the ring

Comment

looking at the usual suspects who voted for GGG by ko and its obvious to see they are racist and biased. disgusting "fans" of the sport. there is no way GGG ko's toney who has one of the best chins ever. toneys chin held up against monstrous heavy weight power. hes only been dropped 3 times in his career and 2 of them were more of slips, the other one didnt even hurt him. and GGG is going to KO him?

give me a ****ing break. by the way im not even black so dont try pulling that card on me. im also more of a fan of GGG than i am of toney. but you ****ing racist biased pricks are delusional (talking to you *******2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                Toney fought to the level of competition. In a big fight vs mccallum or Barkley, toney always showed up big,, vs lesser guys like Tiberi, he would just be lazy..

Ggg would bring out the best in toney.. Toney has the chin and defense to neutralize ggg's attack.. The late rounds toney would carve up a punched out ggg..
                Toney didn't clearly beat Mccallum.. GGG has all the tools to give Toney trouble, but obviously Toney had the judges in his pocket so GGG would have to go above and beyond to get the actual decision. Sad but true.

Comment

Is this some sort of joke? Toney kills him just by coasting.

Comment

Those who chose GGG by ko are just big fans

Toney has fought hard hitting light heavyweights, crusierweights, and heavyweights and wasnt ko'ed or dropped near his best

So same Peter, John Ruiz, Holyfield, Vassiliy Jirov couldnt kayo a fat old toney but GGG can at his arguably his best weight and in his prime?

Comment

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
                      Toney didn't clearly beat Mccallum.. GGG has all the tools to give Toney trouble, but obviously Toney had the judges in his pocket so GGG would have to go above and beyond to get the actual decision. Sad but true.
                      Where did I say toney clearly beat mccallum... All I said was toney showed up big time in that fight, which he did,, he had a great performance and so did mccallum.. Both fights were classic..

If that toney shows up, ggg is in for a beating..

Mccallum >>>>>>>> Golovkin

Comment

Working...
                      X