Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the more exciting fighter: Gennady Golovkin or Floyd Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't believe anyone would vote for floyd.. GGG is the greatest thing in the sport since Tyson

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      Most people on NSB have GGG ahead of Kov. Ring doesn't but you and others have pointed out the Ring rankings are garbage. To use them to support your point is surprising to see.

I also think we can agree Kov/Stevenson @175 should happen before Ward/Kov. It's the better fight at 175-but alas Kov skipped out on the purse bid.

As a reminder-Ward/GGG is about getting GGG top competition since he gets avoided by top guys at 160.
      You voted Mayweather is more exciting than Golovkin.

Why? Watching Floyd puts me to sleep.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
        You voted Mayweather is more exciting than Golovkin.

Why? Watching Floyd puts me to sleep.
        Melanin has that affect on you.

Comment

• So if Lemeiux beats GGG, how will this affect the GGG bandwagoners of the last 2 years vs real boxing fans watching it since Floyd started? Just wait GGG gets an injury...they will say "GGG was amazing for 2 years because before that he fought regular blokes."

Comment

Melanin has that affect on you.
            No, I was wide awake for GGG-Stevens, Kovalev-Pascal, Povetkin-Takam, etc.

Why do you think Mayweather a more exciting fighter than Golovkin?

Comment

Most people on NSB have GGG ahead of Kov. Ring doesn't but you and others have pointed out the Ring rankings are garbage. To use them to support your point is surprising to see.

I also think we can agree Kov/Stevenson @175 should happen before Ward/Kov. It's the better fight at 175-but alas Kov skipped out on the purse bid.

As a reminder-Ward/GGG is about getting GGG top competition since he gets avoided by top guys at 160.
              Provide a link in which I ever said that The Ring rankings are garbage...

The Ring is an authority in the sport...

I have to repeat because you are deflecting (with the good old deflecting logic included). The Ring is ranking Ward at #2 P4P and Kovalev at #3... Therefore (I ask you as if in the classroom): which is the "right" fight meant to give the next guy to take the "vacant" throne?

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                So if Lemeiux beats GGG, how will this affect the GGG bandwagoners of the last 2 years vs real boxing fans watching it since Floyd started? Just wait GGG gets an injury...they will say "GGG was amazing for 2 years because before that he fought regular blokes."
                If Lemieux beats Golovkin, the Russian will ask for a rematch -- another PPV event at the MSG.

Comment

• I think people don't know the difference between excitement and entertainment. Why someone would find a Mayweather fight more exciting is easy enough to explain; he fights on a bigger stage and for higher stakes. The fact that his PPVs are consistently high proves that his fights create more excitement as more people are eager to see his fights.

Entertainment is centred on how much people enjoy their fights, which is the wave length you're more than likely thinking on: Golovkin mows down his opponents which provides more enjoyment. Someone finding Floyd more enjoyable is, however, a matter of preference.

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                    If Lemieux beats Golovkin, the Russian will ask for a rematch -- another PPV event at the MSG.
                    What "Russian" ?? The fight is between a Canadian and a Kazakh

Comment

• Originally posted by rajaomair View Post
                      What "Russian" ?? The fight is between a Canadian and a Kazakh
                      Golovkin: Russian father, North-Korean mother. (no "Kazakh" blood in his veins...)

Comment

Working...
                      X