Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many of you actually fell for Broner's hype?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

90% of this forum had broner KO'ing maidana with a body shot.

LMAO.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
      90% of this forum had broner KO'ing maidana with a body shot.

LMAO.
      And all of the sudden 76% is like "NO WAY. I KNEW HE WAS A HYPE JOB ALL ALONG".

Man please.

Comment

I never thought he was the next Mayweather and his flaws have been there for all to see for a long time. I still believe he will be a top 10 fighter around his weight classes and will have a decent career if he stays focused. I think on his night he will beat some good fighters but he will lose to some good fighters aswell.

At the end of the day, not everybody can be Mayweather. There's no shame in being just another good fighter which i think he is.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
          And all of the sudden 76% is like "NO WAY. I KNEW HE WAS A HYPE JOB ALL ALONG".

Man please.

I mean if you had even half a brain you would of realized broner was a hype job, actually hes the quintessential hype job. The fact that HBO gave broner his own "Greatest Hits" after stopping gavin ****ing rees is disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
            Yeah a little bit.

Let me show you an example.

Maidana is labeled as a monstrous puncher, yet he couldn't finish Broner despite him standing straight up and down flat footed asking to be hit.

Marquez isn't known as a huge puncher but he was still able to lay Manny flat on his face for 20 minutes straight.
            BAM! And there's the typical Manny Pacquiao reference from this idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
              I mean if you had even half a brain you would of realized broner was a hype job, actually hes the quintessential hype job. The fact that HBO gave broner his own "Greatest Hits" after stopping gavin ****ing rees is disgusting.
              Yeah but I want to know who was saying this after the DeMarco fight with actual proof.

Comment

I remember there was this dollar store rate radio show that some BS users recorded after the DeMarco fight. They were literally claiming Broner was the next fighter of the decade and claimed he was in the top 5 pound for pound. They were talking about how he would walk through Pacquiao and Marquez with ease.

Comment

The hype was crazy back then, I remember a thread where I said he was pretty good but not great, only to get flooded with replies like "You crazy, he's the future P4P king!" "He's gonna dominate for a long time hahaha!" There were also many comments saying he's better than Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                    Yeah but I want to know who was saying this after the DeMarco fight with actual proof.

Demarco wasnt all that, he was coming off a BS stoppage win over molina. Ponce de leon already proved that broner wasnt all he was cracked up to be by HBO and his fanboys.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                      The hype was crazy back then, I remember a thread where I said he was pretty good but not great, only to get flooded with replies like "You crazy, he's the future P4P king!" "He's gonna dominate for a long time hahaha!" There were also many comments saying he's better than Floyd.
                      I remember that, it came from anti-Floyd fans. I think they were saying he was more exciting than Floyd too.

Comment

Working...
                      X