Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many of you actually fell for Broner's hype?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many of you actually fell for Broner's hype?

I won't lie that for a second after Demarco I thought ok this guy is going places, however after Rees I changed my mind, but point being I did fell for the hype for a time being.
    Yes
    25.64%
    No
    74.36%

Pretty much the same. Fell for it after the Demarco fight, and quickly realized he isn't that special in the Rees fight.

Comment

Most of the site, the guy was way overhyped on here.

Comment

He was never over hyped to the point of a GGG or Kovalev type. In fact he had a lot of haters from the very start. I remember when people were making fun of his drawing power but look at him now. Broner never had that much hype behind him, it's just that people wanted to make a huge deal out of him losing so it seemed that way. If it was anyone else that night against Maidana, they would have been labeled a warrior for going all 12.

Comment

**** someone bump the "Broner is the next fighter of the decade" thread

Where's Larry and Frank? They already anointed Broner as the next p4p king

Comment

I hate that twat, I was over the moon when he got dealt by Maidana

P.S This guy pis'ses on Broners dance!

Look at him go!!

Comment

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
              He was never over hyped to the point of a GGG or Kovalev type. In fact he had a lot of haters from the very start. I remember when people were making fun of his drawing power but look at him now. Broner never had that much hype behind him, it's just that people wanted to make a huge deal out of him losing so it seemed that way. If it was anyone else that night against Maidana, they would have been labeled a warrior for going all 12.
              Oh shut the hell up Broner rolling around on the canvas in round 8 looking to get Chino DQ'd

FOH

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                Most of the site, the guy was way overhyped on here.
                not me, go thru my previous posts

I actually said Broner looked ordinary against Paulie/Rees and that Maidana had a chance to beat him if he kept up the pressure. Although I had broner a 55-45 favourite

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  **** someone bump the "Broner is the next fighter of the decade" thread

Where's Larry and Frank? They already anointed Broner as the next p4p king
                  You do understand he's only 23 years old right? He still has tons of time to reach P4P stardom. He's already transcended into a boxing star. He just needs to work on his defense a little bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
                    You do understand he's only 23 years old right? He still has tons of time to reach P4P stardom. He's already transcended into a boxing star. He just needs to work on his defense a little bit.
                    Lol "a little bit?"

Comment

Working...
                    X