Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many of you actually fell for Broner's hype?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
    not me, go thru my previous posts

I actually said Broner looked ordinary against Paulie/Rees and that Maidana had a chance to beat him if he kept up the pressure. Although I had broner a 55-45 favourite
    It was in the Rees fight I changed my mind. So, right after Demarco did you fall for it?

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Lol "a little bit?"
      Yeah a little bit.

Let me show you an example.

Maidana is labeled as a monstrous puncher, yet he couldn't finish Broner despite him standing straight up and down flat footed asking to be hit.

Marquez isn't known as a huge puncher but he was still able to lay Manny flat on his face for 20 minutes straight.

Comment

Never fell for it once I bothered to watch all of his fights and looked how he was being hit cleanly by likes of Gavin Rees and so on.

Comment

Lol "a little bit?"
          He needs to develop his own style and to stop trying to be like Mayweather, he is basically just another Andre Berto nothing more nothing less

Hell that might be an insult to Berto, Berto atleast fought multiple dangerous fights after the other unlike Mr Handpick Broner who not only cherry picks but ****s up on the cherry picks and ends up having to rely on the judges saving his dumbass.

Comment

I enjoy watching him fight still but don't like hearing him talk.

I fell for the hype tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
              Yeah a little bit.

Let me show you an example.

Maidana is labeled as a monstrous puncher, yet he couldn't finish Broner despite him standing straight up and down flat footed asking to be hit.

Marquez isn't known as a huge puncher but he was still able to lay Manny flat on his face for 20 minutes straight.
              Maidana also said Broner hurt him more than Floyd, so by your logic Broner is on PEDs and secretly working with Conte.

Rees, the English lad who's like 5'3 was hitting Broner at will.

Let that sink in. Like Red said, Broner needs to stop fighting like Floyd because he is already the next Berto. Broner is very flat footed also.

Comment

Maidana also said Broner hurt him more than Floyd, so by your logic Broner is on PEDs and secretly working with Conte.

Rees, the English lad who's like 5'3 was hitting Broner at will.

Let that sink in. Like Red said, Broner needs to stop fighting like Floyd because he is already the next Berto. Broner is very flat footed also.
                You mean the next Pacquiao?

Comment

The Ponce fight got me scratching my head. Especially after what Mares a small guy was able to do, but the bigger Broner couldn't.

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
                    The Ponce fight got me scratching my head. Especially after what Mares a small guy was able to do, but the bigger Broner couldn't.
                    Broner is just a lazy SOB who doesn't throw enough infact I don't think he has the conditioning to keep to working at a pace you'd easily see Morales doing in his late 30s with Maidana.

Comment

I thought he had potential, still do..

But never liked how rees, and pauli were able to hit him at will.. I knew once he faced a legit big puncher he would have trouble..

Never viewed him as the next floyd, but def think he is a legit contender and tv fighter

Comment

Working...
                      X