Mayweather Promotions presents: Mickey Bey vs Miguel Vazquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PBP View Post
    Smells like a robbery.

No way in hell Miguel Vazquez gets a decision over Floyd's fighter and he ain't knocking him out. Haymon setting this poor dude up. He sure knows how to pick them.

Bey will get the gift decision/robbery from "pressing the acion"
    I'm sure Vasquez knows the real reason he was signed, don't think he's dumb enough to think otherwise.

Comment

What has Mickey Bey ever done in boxing except get knocked out by the only half decent fighter he's faced and fail a drug test?

I literally don't know him for anything else

Comment

Voted for Mickey Bey on accident.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          What has Mickey Bey ever done in boxing except get knocked out by the only half decent fighter he's faced and fail a drug test?

I literally don't know him for anything else
          What drug test did he fail. Please pull up some links.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
            I don't even know. That's how little I care about this guy. I just know he failed a drug test at some point. Are you denying this? It's common knowledge.

Comment

Giant face palm...

You don't even know bey failed drug tests... God damn, for someone that tries to act like a know-it-all, you are stupid... Don't even know anything about boxing, except for tmt...

What was the first fight you ever watched, Floyd-Maidana..

Comment

Will there be Random Drug Testing?

Floyd should be the first Promoter to have all his fighters a mandatory testing if he really wants to set an example.

I will convert to being a Floidiot and be proud of being one if he does this!

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  Giant face palm...

You don't even know bey failed drug tests... God damn, for someone that tries to act like a know-it-all, you are stupid... Don't even know anything about boxing, except for tmt...

What was the first fight you ever watched, Floyd-Maidana..
                  He never failed ANY TEST you idiots. His test came back with elevated levels of testosterone, BUT there were NO BANNED SUBSTANCES FOUND IN HIS SYSTEM. He had no PEDs in his system. If you think otherwise, name the banned substances that he tested positive for.

Go ahead, I'll wait.

Comment

He never failed ANY TEST you idiots. His test came back with elevated levels of testosterone, BUT there were NO BANNED SUBSTANCES FOUND IN HIS SYSTEM. He had no PEDs in his system. If you think otherwise, name the banned substances that he tested positive for.

Go ahead, I'll wait.
                    Wow.....

Comment

Go ahead, I'll wait.
                      Why was he suspended

Comment

Working...
                      X