No announcement yet.

Mayweather Promotions presents: Mickey Bey vs Miguel Vazquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
    Do you have more information on this? Can you prove what type of PED he was actually on? Please go research, I'll wait.

Can you get mays *c*o*c*k out your mouth it's getting pathetic now

Comment

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
      Molina isn't good at all. All he can do is punch. Bey punched himself out and got KO'd by someone that can only do one thing. Says more about Bey than Molina. You only care about Bey due to the brand. The cheat is getting a free ride but it's cool cos you support that brand name. Ridiculous.
      I don't even care about bey lol. Just cause I saw his fight doesn't mean I'm a fan. And people tht don't like Floyd automatically dislike any Tmt fighter. Which says more about them than someone who auto likes Tmt fighters. How many people in boxing cheat and get free pass? Shane Mosley is going to the hof and he admitted to roids

Comment

Why is that cheater getting a shot at a title? I remember the brothas were making a big fuss about cheaters.

Comment

Best of luck to Vasquez. How he pulls out a W.

Comment

I wonder who was the one vote for bey..

My guess is it's that brainiac Inkyamaba

Comment

I was watching Shawn Porter vs Julio Diaz II today and the card was promoted by Golden Boy and Mayweather Promotions. It looks like Floyd, Leonard and em are making the right moves. Good looks.

Comment

TS is the only fan of Bey Love and Smith.

What a ******

Comment

Smells like a robbery.

No way in hell Miguel Vazquez gets a decision over Floyd's fighter and he ain't knocking him out. Haymon setting this poor dude up. He sure knows how to pick them.

Bey will get the gift decision/robbery from "pressing the acion"
                  Last edited by -PBP-; 07-24-2014, 07:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    I wonder who was the one vote for bey..

My guess is it's that brainiac Inkyamaba
                    Maybe if you were smart you'd know you can view who voted for who.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                      Smells like a robbery.

No way in hell Miguel Vazquez gets a decision over Floyd's fighter and he ain't knocking him out. Haymon setting this poor dude up. He sure knows how to pick them.

Bey will get the gift decision/robbery from "pressing the acion"
                      Uhhh when is the last time you seen a robbery in a Mayweather Promotions bout? Or even a bout featuring Haymon fighters in general. There ain't been one in quite some time.

Comment

Working...
                      X