Mayweather Promotions presents: Mickey Bey vs Miguel Vazquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
    Mickey Bey? The guy that was caught cheating with PEDs
    Do you have more information on this? Can you prove what type of PED he was actually on? Please go research, I'll wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
      I know one thing's for sure, he actually woke up from his little spill in the last round. Is Pacquiao still sleeping though?
      So... 33-1 again?Are you saying that's what happens when he's not at 33-1?

Comment

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
        Just another glass jaw, bad stamina pseudo boxer.
        I mean Molina kd Lucas too. But bye didn't recover in time. He did school Molina for 9.5 rounds. People seem to forget that

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
          So... 33-1 again?Are you saying that's what happens when he's not at 33-1?

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
            I mean Molina kd Lucas too. But bye didn't recover in time. He did school Molina for 9.5 rounds. People seem to forget that
            Molina isn't good at all. All he can do is punch. Bey punched himself out and got KO'd by someone that can only do one thing. Says more about Bey than Molina. You only care about Bey due to the brand. The cheat is getting a free ride but it's cool cos you support that brand name. Ridiculous.

Comment

I was expecting a friday Shobox card, but this is in a Saturday. Showtime is actually gonna buy this crap?

Comment

For some reason you're resorting to Pacquiao in a conversation that has nothing to do with him... this troll is crazy

Comment

I sure hope Vazquez gets paid very well for this fight because if he doesn't K.O. Bey (Which I don't think he can) then he's going to get robbed of his title. There's no way Bey beats Vazquez fair and square.

Haymon is probably looking to set up a title unification between Omar Figueroa (If he wins his fight on 8/16) and Mickey Bey (When they rob Vazquez on 8/30).

Pretty sad that Vazquez thinks Haymon is looking out for his best interests. I mean what other reason would Haymon sign Vazquez for? Because he's such a big draw? Because he's so entertaining?

Comment

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
                    Cos they're horrible fighters who get TV dates they don't deserve. They're protected and still get either knocked out or look horrible in their showcase bum fights.
                    Gotta agree with this.. Tmt fighters get a lot of tv time, but they never look good in there showcase fights, let alone a major fight.. Love and bey don't deserve to be anywhere near a title shot

Comment

Do you have more information on this? Can you prove what type of PED he was actually on? Please go research, I'll wait.
                      do you have more information about how chino and/or his team ripped off the padding from his gloves?

accusing someone of something is really simple, isn't it?

Comment

Working...
                      X