Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nonito Donaire's bad 2013 performances vs Rigo and Vic was due to family distractions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nonito Donaire's bad 2013 performances vs Rigo and Vic was due to family distractions

He managed to grab a belt recently when the fight was stopped on a headbutt however, 2013 saw two very poor performances against Rigondeaux and Vic Darchinyan after being the fighter of the year in 2012. Why the change in performance in just 1 year? i'll explain.

As we know in his fight with Darchinyan, Donaire didn't look impressive at all, even his greatest fans would admit that. However, to his credit he dug deep and manage to salvage a knockout with his trademark left hook.

Now the fight is done and people are thinking why did he perform like this? well lets look at some changes since he got schooled by Rigo last April. He moved UP in weight 4 lbs to featherweight which was meant to help him as he said he struggled making weight. He also had shoulder surgery which was also suppose to help him yet still a bad performance so it can't be boxing related issues i guess?

The real problem is family issues. As you may know Nonito and his dad Nonito Sr have reunited for the first time since 2007, ironically when he trained his son to beat the same guy Vic. Recently in July Nonito's wife rachel gave birth to the son of Nonito, but not the Nonito you think. The dark secret that very few outsiders know is that it is in fact Nonito Sr who is the father of new born 'Jarel'.

Ever since early 2007, when Nonito Sr was still extremely close to his son, he was also extremely close to Rachel, without the sons knowledge of course. They couldn't resist each other, Every wednesday they had a night session planned to do their thing in the bed when Nonito Jr was out doing his routine karaoke and eating noodles and barbecued dog with his friends. Unconfirmed reports from my source state that neighbours from 5 blocks away could hear screaming and a monster-esque groan.

Thing kept going behind Nonito Jr's back until they were nearly caught. Nonito's karaoke lesson finished 30 minutes earlier than usual and he was on his way back home. Nonito Sr was approaching his point of no return as he relentlessly insterted his penis in-and-out of Rachel when they suddenly heard the key in the door. They both panicked and Sr quickly got out the bed to hide in the curtains, as he did so his first comeshot missed Rachel's Diamond eyes by a whisker but the rest blasted onto the floor. In the end they got away with it but when Nonito Jr came into the room to talk to her he slipped on his backside because on the fresh ejaculate on the floor but Rachel innovated and said she spilt her boob enlargement cream and forget to clear it.

Rachel decided it was too risky to continue this and ended things, much to the anger of Sr. This was the root cause of his fall out with Jr as he took his anger out on him while training and their relationship really deteriorated.

5 years later in the fall of 2012 Jr and Rachel planned to have a baby but it was revealed by a doctor that the strain of fighting in the lower weights took it's toll, constantly tiring his body by cutting weight for a fight considerably lowered his sperm count. nonito Jr was still so keen to have a child that he suggested to Rachel that her and his father make a child and then he acts as the father. Rachel was completely against the idea and there were doubts whether Sr could still perform at the unconfirmed age of approximately 58. After days of persuasion Rachel finally agreed to Nonito Jr's demands.

So the day is there and Rachel and Sr enter the spare room to get busy whilst Jr waits outside the closed door. After 1 minute or so Jr starts to hear his wife screeching and he starts to get upset, wondering why she never made that noise when he was doing it to her, yet a 58 year old man can please her. The screaming continues and Jr is so disgusted he leave the house as quickly as he can.

A tough thing for Nonito but he is happy that they can finally bring a baby up together, however things weren't as good as he originally thought once the baby was born around 9 months later and he realised the baby Jarel was the product of a 58 year old man pleasing his wife more than he ever did before.

I only skimmed through at first, but then
    Ever since early 2007, when Nonito Sr was still extremely close to his son, he was also extremely close to Rachel, without the sons knowledge of course. They couldn't resist each other, Every wednesday they had a night session planned to do their thing in the bed when Nonito Jr was out doing his routine karaoke and eating noodles and barbecued dog with his friends. Unconfirmed reports from my source state that neighbours from 5 blocks away could hear screaming and a monster-esque groan.

Thing kept going behind Nonito Jr's back until they were nearly caught. Nonito's karaoke lesson finished 30 minutes earlier than usual and he was on his way back home. Nonito Sr was approaching his point of no return as he relentlessly insterted his penis in-and-out of Rachel when they suddenly heard the key in the door. They both panicked and Sr quickly got out the bed to hide in the curtains, as he did so his first comeshot missed Rachel's Diamond eyes by a whisker but the rest blasted onto the floor. In the end they got away with it but when Nonito Jr came into the room to talk to her he slipped on his backside because on the fresh ejaculate on the floor but Rachel innovated and said she spilt her boob enlargement cream and forget to clear it.

Comment

9/10

Good post

Comment

A whole novel of excuses. Rigo boxes his head off always.

Comment

ok that's legit

Comment

yes I'm sure that's the reason

Comment

Comment

[I
                Unconfirmed reports from my source state that neighbours from 5 blocks away could hear screaming and a monster-esque groan. [/I]

im still waiting on annies i mean jim's epic golden boy oscar/schaeffer/ al haymon tale. I mean that is current news filled with stories about transsexuals, gay sex pics for blackmail, cocaine abuse, corporate takeover come on mr.rhubarb give the people what they want!!!!

Comment

Anorak is that you?

Comment

Was he also sexually assaulted by Peter Quillin like Pacquiao? That would certainly be a valid excuse.

And this isn't Anorak's style of writing.

Comment

Working...
                    X