No announcement yet.

Peter Quillin has an equal, if not better resume than Gennady Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
    Then it doesn't look good for Triple Duck when his resume isn't as good as Qullin's.

LOL....
    Lmao this guy said Triple Duck

Comment

Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
      Like I said, Triple Duck only fights TOMATO CANs...
      Was Macklin a tomato can?

Is he fighting a tomato can on Saturday?

I know they're wrong color for you to appreciate them but come on

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        He'd also lose to GGG if they fought.
        Something you're being sarcastic but...

Yea, we all know fantasy fights around here enhance people's resume.

And if you're not being sarcastic then shame on you.

TS has a point tho. I wouldn't say better but very comparable. For anyone to favor one resume over the other is pure fanboyism.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
          So I guess Larry Holmes win over Ali is as impressive as Frazier's
          No of course not but saying that Gennady has a better resume than Quillin because he beat one common opponent in better fashion doesn't add up. Also there was nearly a decade between Frazier and Holmes wins over Ali. I know you didn't say that but the other guy did so i'm just answering your question.

Comment

Is he fighting a tomato can on Saturday?

I know they're wrong color for you to appreciate them but come on
            Its funny how you use the very same argument every time you try to defend your fighters. The same way you tried to argue that I didnt like Lomachenko cause he was Ukrainian and me and Rigo were Cubans. I shut that down quick didn't I? Clown.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Usman View Post
              No of course not but saying that Gennady has a better resume than Quillin because he beat one common opponent in better fashion doesn't add up. Also there was nearly a decade between Frazier and Holmes wins over Ali. I know you didn't say that but the other guy did so i'm just answering your question.
              Names might be the only thing that show up on the resume, but how you win says a lot abouit. Resume is the same but GGG has shown the much better results.

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
                Names might be the only thing that show up on the resume, but how you win says a lot abouit. Resume is the same but GGG has shown the much better results.
                I respect this comment. At least you acknowledged their level of opposition is equal.

Comment

If GGG beats Geale then his fans are allowed to say his resume is better than Quillin's.

Comment

Macklin was coming off of TWO straight LOSSES.

Like I said, Triple Duck only likes to fight TOMATO CANs...

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Usman View Post
                      If you'd combine their resumes, Maclkin would come as the best' most proven fighter. Period

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                      Its funny how you use the very same argument every time you try to defend your fighters. The same way you tried to argue that I didnt like Lomachenko cause he was Ukrainian and me and Rigo were Cubans. I shut that down quick didn't I? Clown.
                      I've never said you didn't like Lomachenko because he's Ukrainian.

I said you didn't like him because he'd take some shine off Rigo as the great amateur who's a great professional as well.

And at you. Arte you really trying to convience us that you dont dickride Cuban fighters?

2 weeks ago lara was all over your profile, where is he now?

God have mercy on another fighter you ****ride before his big fight: Matthysse lost (dat eye doe), Lara lost (a robbery doe)....

Shit, if Charlie Z will ever fight Floyd and I will see Mayweather in your sig, I'm betting all my money on Charlie.

You should change change your name to Jinx26

Comment

Working...
                      X