No announcement yet.

Peter Quillin has an equal, if not better resume than Gennady Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
    If GGG beats Geale then his fans are allowed to say his resume is better than Quillin's.
    Which still isn't saying much.

LOL...

Comment

Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
      Macklin was coming off of TWO straight LOSSES.

Like I said, Triple Duck only likes to fight TOMATO CANs...

Yeah, against Sturm (was that really a loss? ) and Sergio Martinez, the Middleweight champion at the time.

Macklin himself saif that Golovkin is the best fighter he's ever fought

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
        If you'd combine their resumes, Maclkin would come as the best' most proven fighter. Period

I've never said you didn't like Lomachenko because he's Ukrainian.

I said you didn't like him because he'd take some shine off Rigo as the great amateur who's a great professional as well.

And at you. Arte you really trying to convience us that you dont dickride Cuban fighters?

2 weeks ago lara was all over your profile, where is he now?

God have mercy on another fighter you'll ****ride before his big fight: Matthysse lost (dat eye doe), Lara lost (a robbery doe)....

****, if Charlie Z ever fights Floyd and I see Mayweather in your sig, I'm betting all my money on Charlie.

You should change change your name to Jinx26
        I d1ckride fighters from all nationalities, clown. Keep coming up with your fictional theories, I'll keep shutting them now.

Your dumbass always has 0 arguments so you try to turn it into a race thing. Like you did with the guy above. And you don't even know his "color". All you do is go around here posting bull**** based solely on assumptions.

And FYI whichever one of my fighters has a fight coming up, that's who I put on my profile. But I'm sure you already knew that since you know everything about everyone. You dumb ****.
        Last edited by .:: JSFD26 ::.; 07-21-2014, 04:10 PM.

Comment

If you'd combine their resumes, Maclkin would come as the best' most proven fighter. Period

I've never said you didn't like Lomachenko because he's Ukrainian.

I said you didn't like him because he'd take some shine off Rigo as the great amateur who's a great professional as well.

And at you. Arte you really trying to convience us that you dont dickride Cuban fighters?

2 weeks ago lara was all over your profile, where is he now?

God have mercy on another fighter you ****ride before his big fight: Matthysse lost (dat eye doe), Lara lost (a robbery doe)....

Shit, if Charlie Z will ever fight Floyd and I will see Mayweather in your sig, I'm betting all my money on Charlie.

You should change change your name to Jinx26
          LMAO ETHEERRRR

Comment

Yeah, against Sturm (was that really a loss? ) and Sergio Martinez, the Middleweight champion at the time.

Macklin himself saif that Golovkin is the best fighter he's ever fought
            The FACT remains, Triple Duck only likes to fight TOMATO CANs.

Just to give an idea of the level of opposition that Macklin is, after having fought and beaten Macklin - Sturm drew with the ever dangerous Martin ****ing Murry.

Macklin is ****.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
              I d1ckride fighters from all nationalities, clown. Keep coming up with your fictional theories, I'll keep shutting them now.

Your dumbass always has 0 arguments so you try to turn it into a race thing. Like you did with the guy above. And you don't even know his "color". All you do is go around here posting bull**** based solely on assumptions.

And FYI whichever one of my fighters has a fight coming up, that's who I put on my profile. But I'm sure you already knew that since you know everything about everyone. You dumb ****.
              Nay Sayer has a rich history of ****riding only black fighters.

And lol at you "shutting my theories down", when did that ever happen?

Stop playing ******, the TS (possibly an alt) joined this forum yesterday and every post he's made ever since praises and defends black fighters and trashes fighters of diffrent color who are a real threat to his favourites.

Boxing and most of its (casual or not) fans are filled with racist agenda. Only an idiot can't see it (this would also explain why're you arguing me about this topic).

Everybody here remember your little crusade on Matthysse's god's status before the Garcia fight. After Danny beat your boy you didn't show up on this forum for a week or something.

The same thing with Lara, he was suppoused to school limited Canelo according to you and look what happened?

You're a fanboy stop fucking denying that
              Last edited by Szef; 07-21-2014, 04:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
                The FACT remains, Triple Duck only likes to fight TOMATO CANs.

Just to give an idea of the level of opposition that Macklin is, after having fought and beaten Macklin - Sturm drew with the ever dangerous Martin ****ing Murry.

Macklin is ****.
                And Golovkin ran Rosado over while Quillin barely beat him (?).

You know, since we're talking about triangle theories

Comment

Peter Quillin is a tomato can
                  Quillin is better than GGG and would whoop him ... until the fight is announced that is, then all of a sudden Quillin is another bum/tomato can for GGG to feed on etc etc same way geale would be a real threat if only GGG maned up and fought him and then once GGG geale is announced geale suddenly becomes another bum etc ... lather rinse and repeat for the next guy in the division that they pin they're hopes on.

Comment

And lol at you "shutting my theories down", when did that ever happen?

Stop playing ******, the TS (possibly an alt) joined this forum yesterday and every post he's made ever since praises and defends black fighters and trashes fighters of diffrent color who are a real threat to his favourites.

Boxing and most of its (casual or not) fans are filled with racist agenda. Only an idiot can't see it (this would also explain why're you arguing me about this topic).

Everybody here remember your little crusade on Matthysse's god's status before the Garcia fight. After Danny beat your boy you didn't show up on this forum for a week or something.

The same thing with Lara, he was suppoused to school limited Canelo according to you and look what happened?

You're a fanboy stop fucking denying that
                    You see, that's the problem with your ****** ass. I dunno their posting history but TS has a valid point with his OP and thread title. I dont give two fks who Nay Sayer supports, it doesnt mean he's black. People thought I was Argentinian cause I supported Matthysse. I didnt know supporting certain fighters automatically made you their countryman.

Im the fanboy yet look at the dumbass posts you're posting. "Quillin is a tomato can and GGG would whoop him." Based exactly on what dip****? Not only that but you're in here swearing that GGG's resume is levels above Quillin's.

Keep making yourself look like a tool, bud.

Comment

****ride these nutz...

Comment

Working...
                      X