Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury vs Alexander Ustinov Prediction, Discussion and RBR Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was very disappointed at Chisora pulling out.. but Ustinov is an okay opponent on short notice

looking forward to it

Comment

Wow, what?!!? I had no idea Chisora pulled out. ****!! Del Sissy.

I was really looking forward to this fight. -.-

Comment

This thread has more last minute changes. Who if Fury fighting next, I don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          True but neither is Fury if we're honest.
          If we are honest about it, Fury is disgustingly underrated, good speed, power in both hands, decent defense, granite chin, tons of heart, a solid jab, quick feet, and he can turn explosive on a dime and put a combination on you that will send you to the canvas.

Comment

This will be interesting to say the least Ustinov can take a fair beating his chin is fairly good and he can thwack you pretty hard...
            it'd be a good win to add if Fury can do it.

Comment

Yeah Fury has the length, speed and skills to outscore the big Ustinov no doubt. Ustinov can't win a decision I don't reckon.

Most likely Fury UD, but possible stoppage.

Ustinov does have good punchers chance. He is a credible opponent and good practice for Fury. Hopefully this will stem some of the "cruiser cruncher" theories about Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                If we are honest about it, Fury is disgustingly underrated, good speed, power in both hands, decent defense, granite chin, tons of heart, a solid jab, quick feet, and he can turn explosive on a dime and put a combination on you that will send you to the canvas.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                  Tyson Fury is the modern day Muhammad Ali... now all we need for him to do is to convert to Islam

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                    Tyson Fury is the modern day Muhammad Ali... now all we need for him to do is to convert to Islam
                    Other guys might laugh but there are in fact a few similarities

I must admit I used to just consider Fury lucky when Haye got injured but since he's been the victim of 3 avoidances now (2 Haye, 1 Chisora), neither of which have made attempts to recall Fury, and still actively seeks good opponents, even calling out the champ all the time, I have a new found respect for the guy.

He's not just a showman boxer.. He's a real fighter.. More that can be said for some others!

Comment

I'm glad that Fury's team secured a decent replacement opponent for this Sat's fight. Ustinov is no pushover either - he's build like a tank, has decent power and boxing ability. Against David Tua, he fought a well disciplined fight using his height and reach to keep the Samoan off of him and controlled the distance the whole fight. It wasn't the most entertaining of fights but he did what he had to do to earn the decision. Against Fury, he gonna have to be aggressive and assert himself. I think we'll see some good exchanges as both guys are very tall and rangy and not too hard to hit

Comment

Working...
                      X