No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury vs Alexander Ustinov Prediction, Discussion and RBR Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
    Ustinov could drop Fury but he doesn't have the activity level to finish him, then he'd get outworked and lose a wide decision.
    This is probably the most likely scenario if Ustinov has any success.

But I think his size and strength makes him a live dog

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      Yh he is slow but then again Fury isn't exactly nimble or hard to hit himself and never fought anyone close to his own size before. I'd give him a punchers chance.

I don't really think they will take that fight on short notice, team Fury that is, they'll opt to dig a small HW/cruiser out a graveyard instead.
      Take what fight? Ustinov?

Nah it's already confirmed bro

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post
        Take what fight? Ustinov?

Nah it's already confirmed bro

Contracts are awaiting signing according to the article on the front page.

Comment

Contracts are awaiting signing according to the article on the front page.
          Oh okay. I thought it was signed

So you're skeptical?

Comment

He could knock him out. But it's unlikely. If Fury uses that jab and moves he's going to humiliate Ustinov who's just a big stiff with no defense.

Comment

Peter Fury confirms Ustinov on twitter

Comment

Oh okay. I thought it was signed

So you're skeptical?

Definitely.
                He has just spent 6 weeks training for a compact in-fighter, I can't see him taking on man mountain that can punch a bit on a few days notice.

Apart from Nascimento I can't recall him ever fighting anyone close to his own height.

Last time this happened he fought was it Vincent Maddalone? and before that it was other non punching small HW/cruiser who had seen better days/was never any good to begin with.

I don't have much faith they will fight anybody who may carry some risk.

Comment

Props if he goes ahead with it but I do have doubts.

Comment

Yh he is slow but then again Fury isn't exactly nimble or hard to hit himself and never fought anyone close to his own size before. I'd give him a punchers chance.

I don't really think they will take that fight on short notice, team Fury that is, they'll opt to dig a small HW/cruiser out a graveyard instead.

I can't see Ustinov stopping Fury. He's not really that good.

Comment

Ustinov is slow but he's got heavy hands. After getting dropped by a career CW in Cunnigham.... Anyone else think Ustinov could crack Furys chin and spoil his career?
                      No chance, other than the proverbial punchers chance.

Fury is leagues above him, only Wlad should be favored by the bookies as an opponent.

Comment

Working...
                      X