Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury vs Alexander Ustinov Prediction, Discussion and RBR Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

was just watching ustinov vs pulev and ustinov basically took a knee and quit. he looked terrible in that fight and was harder to miss than to hit. I think fury will also make him quit or stop him late

Comment

Ustinov doesn't really have the speed to compete with the younger Fury.

But Ustinov can crack, and has a lot of experience. Dangerous fight.

Comment

I think it is going a boring decision. The press conference would be more entertaining.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
          Do you disagree? If you say well he's been put down, yes but he gets right back up and goes to war! Granite chin.

Comment

Chisora and Haye are scared. scared little tossers who i actually believe could KO tyson fury because his chin is so bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014
              I'd enjoy seeing Alexander Ustinov KO Tyson Fury. It would be great to see Fury's big arrogant mouth get shut for awhile.

Bryant Jennings in contrast to Fury is a class act. He has respect for great boxers like Wladimir Klitschko, he's always in great shape, he's not vulgar and he lets his fists do the talking in the ring rather than making empty boasts.

I'll be rooting for Ustinov and Jennings on Saturday.
              The same Bryant Jennings who said: "the klitschko's are just tall guys"?

It's funny how you once liked Fury, and you did carry his avi, but once he started calling Wlad a *****, you dislike him.

Nuthuggetry at its finest.

Comment

I think Ustinov is a decent replacement at such late notice, and it's intriguing to get two such large human species against each other. I believe it's the heaviest match-up of any two fighters for a long long time - if not ever. On world level that is.

However, Ustinov is simply not that good. He moves in slow motion, and is completely orchistrated. Very heavy and slow. Of course a guy who's 300 pounds can punch, but he's not good at all.

What is good for him though, is that Chisora requested a small ring. and got it. That works in Ustinov's favour.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                  I think Ustinov is a decent replacement at such late notice, and it's intriguing to get two such large human species against each other. I believe it's the heaviest match-up of any two fighters for a long long time - if not ever. On world level that is.

However, Ustinov is simply not that good. He moves in slow motion, and is completely orchistrated. Very heavy and slow. Of course a guy who's 300 pounds can punch, but he's not good at all.

What is good for him though, is that Chisora requested a small ring. and got it. That works in Ustinov's favour.
                  Too bad we never got to see Ustinov vs Valuev you could imagine the freak show of a fight that would have been

I just want to see a good fight, I don't care what Fury has said because most of the times he usually backs up the trash talk and I truly believe when he said he'd go to war with Haye that, that was his true intention regardless of it not possibly being in his best interest.
                  Last edited by M Bison; 07-24-2014, 05:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                    Too bad we never got to see Ustinov vs Valuev you could imagine the freak show of a fight that would of been

I just want to see a good fight, I don't care what Fury has said because most of the times he usually backs up the trash talk and I truly believe when he said he'd go to war with Haye that, that was his true intention regardless of it not possibly being in his best interest.
                    I would have liked to see Vitali - Valuev. That would be a good fight I think. The only fighter I ever saw who I believed could have forced a stoppage vs Valuev. Ustinov - Valuev would be a freakshow of proportions! Those two oafs against each other would have been horrible television

Oh absolutely. I think Fury would have boxed for the first couple of rounds using all of his 86" reach. After 4-5 rounds he would start making it rough on Haye I think - who's power after 5 rounds is not as good as it is in the first 5 whereas Fury gets better after 5 rounds.

Very interesting fight, and I hope we see it one day.

Comment

Any feedback from the Chisora camp as to how Ustinov was doing and as to what kind of shape he's in.
                      This is potentially a very interesting fight. More hyped for this than I was for Chisora

Comment

Working...
                      X