Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Shawn Porter-Kell Brook Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DSG would have iced both of these cats.

Comment

• I'll take Kell to stop Khan inside 4.

The jab will keep Khan from getting started, then the timing and solid WW power will drop him. Khan has heart but he doesn't usually recover very well.

You can tell from the way Kell talks about, that is a fight he believes he will 100% win by stoppage.

Comment

• Was pulling for Porter and thought he'd win, good for Brook

Comment

• Love both guys but I just can't help but think Khan would whitewash Brook. There's always a chance Khan gets clipped and KTFO but logical thinking, Khan wins almost every round. Brook isn't a great counter-puncher, is he?

Comment

• He was having good success timing Porter's lunges at times to catch him with his 1-2. Khan is fleeter of foot than Porter, but he is just as awkward in a different way. I think he's going to win rounds and probably be winning the fight when Brook catches him and knocks him out. A KO that even Carl Froch will be jealous of :wank:

Comment

• AND THE NEW!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                He was having good success timing Porter's lunges at times to catch him with his 1-2. Khan is fleeter of foot than Porter, but he is just as awkward in a different way. I think he's going to win rounds and probably be winning the fight when Brook catches him and knocks him out. A KO that even Carl Froch will be jealous of :wank:
                This guy is like the opposite of a jinx. Can't bet against the kid ffs

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  This guy is like the opposite of a jinx. Can't bet against the kid ffs
                  Who is that man in your signature (Not the one lying down. The one sitting up)?

Comment

• Comment

• Just got back from the fight. Was a pretty good card overall. I hope Anthony direll is defending his title on espn or less.

I was honestly UNIMPRESSED with porter. He literally fights the way a kid would. He did not adjust his style whatsoever. I thought the special one showed some adaptability and made adjustments. I thought porter made the fight ugly and his style forced brook to clinch. Ref never warned for the blatant rabbit punches. Could have used a better ref. Kell missed a lot of his counters but this stiff jabs looked to really bother porter. I had kell winning by two rounds but could have seen it closer. I was equally impressed by kells chin stamina and resolve. He didn't let the rough housing throw him off.

I think he beats Amir via ko. Would be hard to get a decision against Amir's style.

Edit venue was pretty good. It's a tennis court, so every seat is pretty good. Dsg got booed each time he went to give autographs lolol

Deontay is fn massive irl. Seemed bigger than NBA pfs.

Linares is fkn incredible to watch live. He would dismantle Omar IF he could take Omar's power.

Omar's fight was easily the most entertaining. Dude has even worse defense live. Other guy had crazy heart. Lol at Marquez showing up Hollywood to the fight.
                      Last edited by Tay Roc; 08-17-2014, 01:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X