The Official Shawn Porter-Kell Brook Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    He got it in the first round.

And he was gassed! All that clinching worked.
    Absolutely.

The shot he landed right before the bell in the first round drove Porter back and let him know the power was there. Kell stayed boxing and moving for the first 5 or so rounds, but when he decided it was time to meet Porter and stand firm, he took total control.

I had complete confidence that Kell would win this fight and he showed why, he is a very good fighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by ImStillHere View Post
      Exactly, you accept you were wrong and move on. Not ***** and moan abs make excuses. I taught Chavez would beat Thurman. Never said a second word but good win for Keith
      How many times do I have to spell out to you I had Brook winning?

The only thing you have a problem with is me saying the fight was close Which is absolutely ridiculous.

Kell himself, Kells own trainer and one of Kells beat friends had it close for crying out loud.

I'm sorry I didn't have Kell dominating the fight

Comment

• Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
        That is my opinion, I know many won't agree.

Body punches don't count in boxing any more or in this site.
        You are very right, that is your opinion and I can't take that away from you. I just don't tend to agree but that is one of the great things about freedom of choice..I can respect every person's opinion and will try to do so in the spirit of democracy.

Comment

• Porter was the aggressor but didn't land.

Brook was landing the cleaner punches for most of the rounds.

Brook first says Khan needs to wait in Line & straight after next interview wants khan next. Make up your mind!

Anyway khan schools him to an easy UD

Comment

A draw would have been a horrible ending. No way Porter deserved to keep that belt, whether you like the way Brook fought or not, a draw would have been a robbery.
            Porter didn't deserve to keep it, I agree there.

Don't really think Brook "deserved" to win it all that much either

I'm happy for Brook though.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              I thought neither were in control at any point of the fight.

I had it 7-5 Brook aswell.

I can't complain with any card because the fight was that bad. Most of the rounds were hard to score.

Rhodes said the wide card was "ridiculous" I disagree.

I'm happy for Kell. I couldn't care less who won this fight I have no agenda here.
              You must admit though, Kell did better than you thought he would.

Everyone who said he was going to get flattened should give him the credit he deserves.

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
              Absolutely.

The shot he landed right before the bell in the first round drove Porter back and let him know the power was there. Kell stayed boxing and moving for the first 5 or so rounds, but when he decided it was time to meet Porter and stand firm, he took total control.

I had complete confidence that Kell would win this fight and he showed why, he is a very good fighter.
              You could see Porter was extremely buzzed in the last part of the first round. His legs were shaky and his eyes dazy. Kenny Porter didn't seem to know what to do, I felt Brook could have knocked Porter out if he'd gone for it.

I was hoping that damn arrogance would come back to slap them in the face, and it did.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                Porter didn't deserve to keep it, I agree there.

Don't really think Brook "deserved" to win it all that much either

I'm happy for Brook though.
                I thought Porter was pretty horrible to be honest. I think he thought Kell was another Paulie Malignaggi.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  I mean, when we talk that talk, some times people are like "This dude knows his schit"; other times people are more like: " This dude is full of schit".

We need to accept when we are on the losing side of the argument and move on.......unless there is another agenda...this is just the internet after all.
                  Can you guys read or no?

I-had-Brook-winning.

I'm "full of ****" because I had it close.

NSB is great.

Comment

I thought Porter was pretty horrible to be honest. I think he thought Kell was another Paulie Malignaggi.
                    There is no argument against Porter being horrible.

Wouldn't call Brook horrible but he wasn't far off.

Neither overly deserve to be Champion.

But Brook won fair and Sqaure.

Comment

• Yeeeeeeeeeaahhhssssssssss!!!!!

Im going to constantly pick against my favourites from now on

Comment

Working...
                      X