No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Trainer Ranks Him Behind Hopkins, Robinson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hagler would beat all three.

southpaw, great boxing skills, great chin, long ass arms, good speed and power.

robinson lost a good amount at middleweight. he was a five time champ. yes, five time, but that's because he kept losing to lesser fighters than hagler.

i can't take seriously a trainer of a fighter. he's not an unbiased source, obviously. i don't think he actually believes this. maybe he does, but i doubt it. it's just talk.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by royjonesjrKTFO View Post
        Hopkins' 20 weak defenses against mediocre fighters, the kind GGG is currently destroying. Tito and Oscar don't count, they were Welterweights, two weight classes smaller.
        they both had belts at Middleweight when they fought BHop tho :-/

Comment

Originally posted by Hot Shyt View Post
          they both had belts at Middleweight when they fought BHop tho :-/
          And Tito was a unified champ at 154. Wasn't like he jumped from 147.

Comment

In other words ahead of Hagler. Which he already said before on video before one of GGG's fight.

This guy is a ****ing tool. He's getting up there with Angel Garcia on my list.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
              In other words ahead of Hagler. Which he already said before on video before one of GGG's fight.

This guy is a ****ing tool. He's getting up there with Angel Garcia on my list.
              Come on... He's not THAT bad

Comment

Yes, beating Matthew Macklin and Curtis Stevens places you in the upper echelon of all-time great middleweights.

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post
                  Come on... He's not THAT bad
                  Bro, have you seen some of the **** he says? Sure he is not as obnoxious as Angel Garcia. But some of the stuff this cat says is like come on! Seriously?

I started noticing when he first made the comment that GGG was better than Hagler on the little HBO segment.

Comment

Originally posted by lets rumble View Post
                    does he forget about marvin hagler
                    and Monzon...

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                      I think Triple G would destroy Hopkins if there was VADA blood testing for the fight...

Too bad Tito or Oscar didn't demand random blood testing for their fights...
                      Lol.

Triple Duck wouldn't see the 7th round...

Comment

Working...
                      X