Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Trainer Ranks Him Behind Hopkins, Robinson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now..now...people call down. If someone who wasn't on his team said this I could see cause for an uproar but c'mon that's his man, what you think your boy would say about you if in the same situation. This is probably abel trying to get folks to step up and fight him. I'll say he's ducked like a motherfffff but time will tell if he lives up to what Abel thinks.

Comment

Originally posted by Bachavelli View Post
      Just another HBO overhyped bum train.. Only a matter of time before it crashes and burns. This fool has done absolutely nothing to be even mentioned in the same breath as Hopkins.
      Jean Pascal is still waiting for Hopkins to do random blood testing... Hopkins still has never been tested in a fight and refused to be tested lol... Hopkins = suspect

Comment

Hopkins' 20 weak defenses against mediocre fighters, the kind GGG is currently destroying. Tito and Oscar don't count, they were Welterweights, two weight classes smaller.

Comment

What about hagler doe

And Monzon doe

Comment

Abel knows what he is talking about. Respect

Comment

GGG is clearly a good fighter, but Adel Sanchez has a top 3 of all time mouth.

He should have STFU the moment Ward said he'd take the fight.

I wonder if GGG laughs when he reads what Abel says.

Either way, i hope GGG proves Sanchez right, he shouldn't be made to look stupid cos his trainer is a d1ck.

Comment

I saw Ray many times & he would've taken both the guys easily, ko'd Haggler(size &style)...Best MW since Ray was Monzon...

Comment

Trinidad would KO him. Nevermind Mount Olympus.

Comment

This guy really needs to chill.

Comment

Even if GGG beat Ward, there still be a long walk towards those two champs level of recognition. As a GGG fan I want the top guys to fight him.

Comment

Working...
                      X