No announcement yet.

Official Tyson Fury vs Wladimir Klitschko Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Thurman View Post
    Five days til the Battle of Dusseldorf. The whole world is watching. The ghosts of past champions, war heroes, and gladiators haunt the arena. Jack Dempsey is picking Fury. Gene Tunney's going with Klitschko. Wellington and Napoleon have placed their bets. The cutmen, doctors, and paramedics are restless. Hayden and Paris can't sleep. The smell of gunpowder fills the air. It's war!
    Love this.

GET IT FURY!

Comment

• Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
      You mean getting schooled by Wlad.

Here is Lennox was getting schooled by Vitaly...

The tide had well and truly turned.
      Vitali was getting walked down and knocked out eventually by a fat out of conditioned uninspired Lewis lol!

Comment

• Can't wait till tomorrow's press conference it's probly gonno be crazy

Comment

• Originally posted by LomaUsykKlichko View Post
          Can't wait till tomorrow's press conference it's probly gonno be crazy
          What time is it expected to start CET zone ? I expect it'll be uploaded here anyway. I enjoy listen to Bönte's interviews, during the Haye vs Klitschko build up Adam Booth could not hide his dislike it was humorous knowing Bernd had got under his skin to the point he genuinely could not hide it.

Dude was a lame ass trainer with that strategy he drew up for Haye, I expect this is why Haye has got rid. They got lucky versus Valuev so I can't really credit him there either.

Comment

• Only thing Fury has is youth. I'd be completely stunned if he wins this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott-Weiland View Post
              What time is it expected to start CET zone ? I expect it'll be uploaded here anyway. I enjoy listen to Bönte's interviews, during the Haye vs Klitschko build up Adam Booth could not hide his dislike it was humorous knowing Bernd had got under his skin to the point he genuinely could not hide it.

Dude was a lame ass trainer with that strategy he drew up for Haye, I expect this is why Haye has got rid. They got lucky versus Valuev so I can't really credit him there either.
              I'm not sure I think it's at 3:00 pm in Kyiv so it's 8 am eastern time here in the US

Comment

I'm not sure I think it's at 3:00 pm in Kyiv so it's 8 am eastern time here in the US
                What day are the public workouts ?

Comment

What day are the public workouts ?
                  I think Thursday

Comment

I think Thursday
                    I hope we see Banks in platform shoes with a glove on the end of a stick, just to keep up with the tradition Adam Booth set when he was preparing Haye in open work out for Klitschko. I swear I never seen anything as funny in my life, prodding stick out like really slow, gently trying to tap Haye with it whilst Haye showcased he could ballerina around it, we did not see any of his flop and flee tactics in that open workout, should have seen it coming though.

I wonder what fun Fury and his disturbingly ugly father have to treat us too.

Comment

I wonder what fun Fury and his disturbingly ugly father have to treat us too.

Comment

Working...
                      X