No announcement yet.

Official Tyson Fury vs Wladimir Klitschko Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by beez721 View Post
    he wasnt gun shy hes just getting old. he cant throw as many punches anymore or he'll gas out. the dude is pushing 40 man
    Yea exactly what I was thinking too

He wants to preserve his gas tank

Explains why he only stepped it up in the 12th vs Jennings and part of the reason he looks to hold
    Last edited by jas; 07-12-2015, 12:32 PM.

Comment

• Last tall fighter wlad faced was wach and he's just an iron chinned punching bag and even he connected and buzzed wlad

If you look at how wlad fights- he uses his physicality for defence. He won't be able to do that as much vs fury

And fury moves his head more

Wlad keeps his head dead centre at all times

Comment

• Why has wlad never been drug tested?

I'm talking about a stringent , frequent program like vada or usada or wada

Comment

• You're only as good as your last fight

Comment

• I think Fury has the tools, but refereeing will be on Wlad's side and I don't think Fury will be intelligent enough to work around that.

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
              Last tall fighter wlad faced was wach and he's just an iron chinned punching bag and even he connected and buzzed wlad

If you look at how wlad fights- he uses his physicality for defence. He won't be able to do that as much vs fury

And fury moves his head more

Wlad keeps his head dead centre at all times
              Good post. Solid analysis.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
                If Fury had a couple more top ten wins under his belt firstly, it would do him good before facing the champion. That is just a fact. For instance, Haye and Pulev.

I find Fury underrated at this stage, but it should be very clear that he has bitten off more than he can chew. It should be good while it lasts, though.
                But Haye ducked Fury, how is that Fury's fault? If he bit off more than he can chew, that remains to be seen.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                  But Haye ducked Fury, how is that Fury's fault? If he bit off more than he can chew, that remains to be seen.
                  Absolutely. The point is still, he lacks those quality opponents, other than Cunningham, which is his best win to date.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                    he never ducked him he had injuries in training camp

^ i bet youre going to say he faked injuries lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Easy Work. View Post
                      he never ducked him he had injuries in training camp

^ i bet youre going to say he faked injuries lol
                      Where is the eyebrow one

Comment

Working...
                      X