No announcement yet.

Official Tyson Fury vs Wladimir Klitschko Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
    There are now TWO alt accounts of the exiled JAB5329...

One is called Burt Saxby, who doesn't much challenge obviously nutbag positions head on but more or less skirts them and makes snickering remarks including some form of so-called fact based rebuttals against his slandered boxers, particularly Wlad and his top opponents. This is the more intelligent alt.

His other alt is this quoted guy, KnockOutNed, which he uses to exercise his larakinism and make outright outrageous claims in the absence of any evidence.

Obviously he feels that if KnockOutNed gets banned, he still has his more cautious "Burt Saxby" account to play with.

I expect both obvious alts to be exposed in short order.

What a joke that this ass hole is still allowed to persist like a virus!

Tch!
    Your carers need to up your medication.

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockoutNed View Post
      Your carers need to up your medication.
      Fury is about to shock the world. It's actually interesting so many Wlad fans are writing him off so easily in such a dangerous fight.

Comment

• Fury has alot of false confidence. This will maybe be like Lennox Lewis vs michael grant. A hyped up fighter facing a real champion and getting exposed quickly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Easy Work. View Post
          Fury has alot of false confidence. This will maybe be like Lennox Lewis vs michael grant. A hyped up fighter facing a real champion and getting exposed quickly.
          Grant was a basketball player.

Fury is a traveller.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
            They clearly haven't watched him fight, or are blinded by hatred.
            I give Fury a decent shot. I dont think he has a great chin but neither does Wlad. Could come down to who lands the first big one..

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
              Fury is about to shock the world. It's actually interesting so many Wlad fans are writing him off so easily in such a dangerous fight.
              One shouldn't write off Fury, but honestly, who has he beaten?

Comment

• Originally posted by BWC View Post
                I give Fury a decent shot. I dont think he has a great chin but neither does Wlad. Could come down to who lands the first big one..
                when was the last time wlad got hit with a big shot? wlad has an underrated defense because he rarely gets hit at all

Comment

• Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
                  One shouldn't write off Fury, but honestly, who has he beaten?
                  It's true - even as a supporter of Fury that is the one thing I worry about. There is about a year-and-a-half of opponents missing from his resume - the last two years were on/off. I pictured him having more momentum by the time he got to this fight and I wish we could have seen how he acted in the Haye fight.

And this is all while Wlad has picked up his activity level in the last 3 fights imo (maybe not so much Jennings but he handled that too).

I think the people picking Fury are doing so based on styles and not as much as resume - your points stands though
                  Last edited by LA_2_Vegas; 07-11-2015, 02:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Easy Work. View Post
                    when was the last time wlad got hit with a big shot? wlad has an underrated defense because he rarely gets hit at all
                    His defense is excellent because it has to be. He's packing glass

Comment

• Originally posted by BWC View Post
                      His defense is excellent because it has to be. He's packing glass
                      Ok he may have a glass jaw. But fury wont land on it

Comment

Working...
                      X