Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Tyson Fury vs Wladimir Klitschko Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nah, all mind games. Same situation with the gloves.

Comment

• He better not, I (and many other people) have ordered the fight now

Comment

• Another clever bluff, he wouldn't dare pull out but saying this will make sure the canvas gets sorted.

Comment

• Everything must be tailored to the standards of Fury. He is the best HW of our era so tbh, I don't mind. If he believes the canvas isnt suitable, then I believe and support him. If that canvas gets fixed though, Wlad's gonna get KTFO. Just hours away from history. Today Fury will be crowned as the best HW in the history of the sport. The ONLY undefeated HW atg aside from Marciano which says a lot.

Comment

• Can't tell if this is typical last minute dirty tricks from the Klitschkos or Tyson is just winding everyone up again

Comment

• Me thinks he wants to land on a hard one which'll wake him up on impact after Wlad lands the KO punch.

Comment

• Just seen a video of them checking out the arena and the ring. Peter said the canvas is like a beach so Fury wont be able to move.

Comment

• mind games, but this won't bother wlad and if fury did pull out over this he'd be a laughing stock

Comment

• anyway that canvas looks really too soft

Comment

• JUST HOURS AWAY from Fury officially becoming the greatest HW of our time. Klitschko holds that position up until now, I respect him but its time for Fury to take over. Just bet $100 on Fury KOing Wlad within 6. This wont go to distance, Marciano and Fury, the only two HW ATGs to be undefeated AND with KO records.

Comment

Working...
                      X