No announcement yet.

Official Tyson Fury vs Wladimir Klitschko Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
    If Klitschko beats Fury by UD haters will be like: "But feather fisted Cruiserweight dropped Fury doe! Wlad couldn't. He is an overrated bum!"
    But it's only Wlad fans that bring up that fight? It's completely the other way around. It was the same with Haye. Before the fight Haye didn't deserve the fight, had talked his way into it and hadn't proven himself.

Then when you ask who Wlad has beaten, the first name that comes up? David Haye. Suddenly he's almost a hall of famer, 2 weight world champion, would be champion if Klitschkos weren't around etc

Comment

• Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
      he was joking/acting then he said switched and looks confident.

Fury will not be nervous, fighting is part of his gypsy culture which he talks about when asked by a German reporter who wanted to know more about the culture.

If you think Tyson Fury will be nervous or fearful of another man, you don't know him or what he's about and where he's from. He might not win and might not be good enough but one thing he won't be is nervous.
      He might be nervous, you never know. He's still human after all. If he wasn't at least a little bit nervous I'd fear for him. Nerves keep you sharp and at your best. It's when they overtake you they screw you up.

I don't expect the occasion to get to Tyson, but I hope he isn't so laid back that he walks on to something big, otherwise it's game over for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
        So what? he was still stopped.

Plenty of fighters have been down on the scorecards looking tired and stopped their opponents. do their wins not count?

It was a competitive fight for a few rounds, then Lewis did a number on his face until he got pulled out.
        I can't believe this shit is still going on. Talk about not being able to let something go.

If there's one fight I could go back and alter the outcome of it would be that one. I'd have told the doctor to let the fight go on so that Vitali could have been properly KOed and all this nonsense put to bed. Vitali likely would have never fought again and all the same people would be moaning about the referee and his inhumane and negligent conduct in the fight that led to a man losing his eye and sustaining severe career ending brain injuries. Bliss!

Comment

• Going to be funny seeing all the UK posters shed tears once their man is laying in pieces. So desperate for a HW champ, latch onto the nuts of the goofiest oaf around.

Comment

• I don't really see it as a nationalistic thing

I have been a supporter of fury from a very early stage, i have a blog post from several years ago which demonstrates that, I have always seen potential in fury, yes he is unorthodox, yes he's got some sort of personality disorder and yes he looks like a bag of mayonaisse, but that doesn't mean he sucks

movement, quickness, angles and versatility.

In this current hw era that will take you a long way.

Do i think he beats klitschko?

No, and i say that as a fan of his for years, I don't think he's ready and i don't think he will find that extra gear in the ring that he will need.

but still, he's come a long way and i'll be roud of him if he puts in a good effort against the champ

Comment

• Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
              If Klitschko beats Fury by UD haters will be like: "But feather fisted Cruiserweight dropped Fury doe! Wlad couldn't. He is an overrated bum!"
              Aw god I can just imagine it!!

Comment

• Wladimir klitschko and tyson fury exchange words

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                  Well we can all agree Fury>Haye

Sure, Fury is a clown.. but he isn't completely disrespectful and out of line like Haye was

Comment

• Originally posted by Krusher P4P #1 View Post
                    Well we can all agree Fury>Haye

Sure, Fury is a clown.. but he isn't completely disrespectful and out of line like Haye was

You mean this?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

You mean this?
                      Yep, that was pushing it. Glad Haye got wrecked, mostly his ego

Comment

Working...
                      X