Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Tyson Fury vs Wladimir Klitschko Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wlad lays him out in 6 or less. War Wlad!

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      Chris McKenna.

Yeah it's a good amount of money. and he seems to invest in property etc.

I tell you, in the UK. It's strange - but Gypsies actually have money. For some reason. They aren't white trash with no food to eat.
      Who is McKenna a correspondent ?

I know what you're saying about the New Age traveller, I figure most of them don't even live in caravans no more too, only the die hards.

They remind me of Pakistanis actually, close knit, tight insular community. Are they genuinely bound by religion like the Islam big beards though ?

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      I think a lot of people understand why they shouldn't be fighting on a trampoline.

Did you see the video?
      I slept throughout all that and never really even saw anything except this thread. If they have concerns and the bbbc have aired concerns then so be it, I want no excuses, best to get them out now and none after the fight, right ? We don't need no Haye repeats and a desperate minority clinging to it as an excuse why Haye lost.

If Wlad entered the ring with a calf injury I'd be disappointed, rescheduling was never an issue, Haye tried make claim it was, I think he had an history and was maybe insecure he would miss out, then again it wouldn't shock me if he actually used make up on his toe that guy, that's how low regard I hold him. I fact I have warmed to him lately and their appears to be a mutual respect now, I think both accept from a by sinews sense they were good for each other. Hopefully after this Fury becomes a better man too.

Comment

• Arena, stage is ready!

Comment

• I'm still quite new here so not sure about how this is done but is there a thread with streams?

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott-Weiland View Post
            Who is McKenna a correspondent ?

I know what you're saying about the New Age traveller, I figure most of them don't even live in caravans no more too, only the die hards.

They remind me of Pakistanis actually, close knit, tight insular community. Are they genuinely bound by religion like the Islam big beards though ?

I slept throughout all that and never really even saw anything except this thread. If they have concerns and the bbbc have aired concerns then so be it, I want no excuses, best to get them out now and none after the fight, right ? We don't need no Haye repeats and a desperate minority clinging to it as an excuse why Haye lost.

If Wlad entered the ring with a calf injury I'd be disappointed, rescheduling was never an issue, Haye tried make claim it was, I think he had an history and was maybe insecure he would miss out, then again it wouldn't shock me if he actually used make up on his toe that guy, that's how low regard I hold him. I fact I have warmed to him lately and their appears to be a mutual respect now, I think both accept from a by sinews sense they were good for each other. Hopefully after this Fury becomes a better man too.
            He's a sports reporter for the daily star. We worked together back in 2010/2011 too. Whenever you hear a tender irish voice in press conferences, that's him. He used to fight too. His dad has a gym, he fought at bantamweight in the amateurs.

Most gypsies actually have caravans. It's a cultural thing. They just don't live in them 24/7. But you'd see in Tyson's garage there'd be one for sure.

There was a video, I can pull it up. The one Asif Vali posted on twitter was better. Really showed how the feet were sinking into the canvas. That is in no ones interest.

Let's see what happens. I'm standing by my prediciton.

Comment

Did I say he did? I just said a couple of posts ago I couldn't see this being an advantage to Klitschko either.

But that canvas needed changing.

Probably the usual wrapping of the hands. Fury already said the same would happen to Wlad.

They'll probably get Vitali in the opponents changing room. And he'll meet 15 gypsies

So that'll backfire on him quickly.
              If they're all as good fighters as I believe Tyson is, Vitali's record will be 57(53 KO)-2 after tonight

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                I am a lil nervous about Wlad losing. Tyson Fury is so unpredictable, inside and outside of the ring, that it's causing a little doubt in my mind. Also, Fury is unusually mobile and skilled for such a big fighter - Wlad has never faced anyone who has these attributes.
                Fury isn't up to this, no chance. Movement will only carry him do far, not long to wait after the first couple of rounds you'll be settled. I wavered slightly right before the fight with Haye but only because people around me kept reiterating it would be a dangerous fight whereby Klitschko could not switch off for a second, this is no different and as we know Klitschko hasn't to get into game mode, he's already there. Fury is the one unsure if himself.

I don't know. But they've never trained together, they weren't in the amateurs. Fury never fought on Khan's bill or anything like that.

But I know Fury is friendly with Froch, Smith and Johnny Nelson. And they all pick Klitschko.
                The establishment make me cringe when they come out with all the patriotic nonsense. I've only recently begun to warm to Froch.

Klitschko would seriously wipe the floor with Wilder.

If I was a Klitschko fan I'd have zero worries about that fight.
                It's just that he can punch and what he brings that Fury does not, I wouldn't say it is a worry, more so it makes me take him more serious. Yknow.

Comment

• Peter Fury quit boxing after being KTFO in his pro debut. I thought these dudes was tough bare knuckle brawlers?

Peter changed the family name to try and sound tough and then proceeded to get KTFO in his pro debut only to quit the sport right after.

Where all that toughness at?

Comment

He's a sports reporter for the daily star. We worked together back in 2010/2011 too. Whenever you hear a tender irish voice in press conferences, that's him. He used to fight too. His dad has a gym, he fought at bantamweight in the amateurs.

Most gypsies actually have caravans. It's a cultural thing. They just don't live in them 24/7. But you'd see in Tyson's garage there'd be one for sure.

There was a video, I can pull it up. The one Asif Vali posted on twitter was better. Really showed how the feet were sinking into the canvas. That is in no ones interest.

Let's see what happens. I'm standing by my prediciton.
                    I'm not gonna watch the video as its already been amended but I guess Bernd did not realise or thought that it was ok ? Peculiar, they usually have no oversights and everything is perfect. I'm sure Wlad is unaware as he has his preparation but I should think he would not have been happy if it is as bad as you are suggesting. I may watch the video later.

Is Tony Weeks there, I just care now do they have a guy who can count to ten.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                      Peter Fury quit boxing after being KTFO in his pro debut. I thought these dudes was tough bare knuckle brawlers?

Peter changed the family name to try and sound tough and then proceeded to get KTFO in his pro debut only to quit the sport right after.

Where all that toughness at?
                      No ill speak of Peter Fury in here. He's a classy guy and obviously acknowledges he ain't no eye gouging hard man.

What'd you mean changed the family name, what was is ?!

Comment

Working...
                      X