Official Tyson Fury vs Wladimir Klitschko Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
    Wlad by KO in round 4 is my prediction.
    This victory will be so GLORIOUS! As soon as Fury's hand is raised i'm straight on her coming for you, dropping T-Bombs on this thread!

Blessed be the lord..

Comment

• Originally posted by 2 Fast 4 Klit View Post
      This victory will be so GLORIOUS! As soon as Fury's hand is raised i'm straight on her coming for you, dropping T-Bombs on this thread!

Blessed be the lord..
      Yeah, but I actually will be here if my guy loses.

You on the other hand, you biased for British fighters, covered with red phaggot who also happens to be a complete casual fan of this beautiful sport, will be nowhere to be seen.

If you do show up however, I'll make you quit this forum forever, I promise you that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cechmate View Post
        Seriously, when was the last time Wladdy threw a body shot?

I think he threw one against Eddie Chambers, can't think of any others.
        Pretty sure he threw them against Thompson, but I can't be bothered to rewatch the fight.

Comment

Yeah, but I actually will be here if my guy loses.

You on the other hand, you biased for British fighters, covered with red phaggot who also happens to be a complete casual fan of this beautiful sport, will be nowhere to be seen.

If you do show up however, I'll make you quit this forum forever, I promise you that.
          LOL hahaha. What a response. What a guy you are lol.

Comment

He also leaves himself wide open, for a left hook for example - a punch Wlad will knock him out with.
            Wlad rarely counters while another fighter is punching. Rather, he shuts down their offence so that he can land his own shots with impunity. I can't think of a single time when Wlad threw a fight ending shot at the same time as the opponent, though I may be wrong. Just seems like way too risky a move for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
              Jab: Wlad
              Defense: Fury
              ring generalship: Wlad
              ring IQ: Wlad
              stamina: Fury
              heart: Fury
              combination punching: Fury
              adaptability: Fury
              power: Fury
              star power: Fury
              experience: Wlad
              work ethic: Wlad
              chin: Fury
              better bodywork: Fury
              more effective hooks: Fury
              NSB draw power: Fury

I have Fury taking his jab away in the early rounds, pressuring him, and forcing the fight inside, then systematically breaking him down to a late stoppage in the 10th, in a FOTY candidate.

What say you?

UPDATE

Fight is now official for October 24th, Dusseldorf, Germany/Alemania/Deutchland
              I would disagree with most of the atributes you've given to Fury.. but the ones in Red jumpt at me the most....

Comment

• Originally posted by Fury4daWIN View Post
                Wlad rarely counters while another fighter is punching. Rather, he shuts down their offence so that he can land his own shots with impunity. I can't think of a single time when Wlad threw a fight ending shot at the same time as the opponent, though I may be wrong. Just seems like way too risky a move for him.
                I didn't say he'll finish him with a counter, I was just pointing out that, in that GIF, Fury was open for a counter.

But I do think that Wlad will KO him with a left hook.

Can't wait for this fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                  I had completely forgotten how riled up Vitali was during the Sam Peter fight.

It was good fun and good memories. Made me remember that the Peter fight was his greatest night.
                  The first Peter fight is certainly one of his most important and biggest wins, given the timing and circumstances. But Peter was hardly among his finest opponents. He was feared at the time though, very tough and powerful.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2 Fast 4 Klit View Post
                    LOL hahaha. What a response. What a guy you are lol.
                    I admit I got carried away a little.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott-Weiland View Post
                      Likely why he's been training and testing himself as a southpaw, protecting that brittle china he's packing. I'm glad he has in honesty, maybe we'll see him go past 5-6 rounds.
                      A reminder: Fury was an amateur international at super-heavyweight. He's been fighting in boxing's heaviest division since he was 15 yo, and has never been stopped, amateur or pro.

You don't achieve a statistic like that packing china.

Comment

Working...
                      X