No announcement yet.

Official Tyson Fury vs Wladimir Klitschko Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
    I watched the Klitschko movie the other night. Vlad states somewhere that for the past decade, it hasn't been about boxing... It's a chess match for him.

He used to let his hands go at a younger age, just fight... He has perfected his craft in the meantime, the minimalistic style, economizing, efficiency... Most intelligent HW chamion of all time.
    Did you enjoy the film then homie?

Comment

• Originally posted by 2 Fast 4 Klit View Post
      Did you enjoy the film then homie?
      Yes. I didn't find the production and director work extraordinary, though, cinematically nor artistically. But it's fun hearing about some childhood memories, they interview their mother and father too, old trainers and friends. Vladimir and Vitali form a very tight-knit brotherhood, always have.

Comment

Yes. I didn't find the production and director work extraordinary, though, cinematically nor artistically. But it's fun hearing about some childhood memories, they interview their mother and father too, old trainers and friends. Vladimir and Vitali form a very tight-knit brotherhood, always have.
        Indeed, well said.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by 2 Fast 4 Klit View Post
            Wlad going to the body?! LMFAO!
            Seriously, when was the last time Wladdy threw a body shot?

I think he threw one against Eddie Chambers, can't think of any others.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cechmate View Post
              Seriously, when was the last time Wladdy threw a body shot?

I think he threw one against Eddie Chambers, can't think of any others.
              He might show greater variety with Fury, as others say he goes to the body with taller guys at times. Surely he develops a game plan with Banks.

Comment

• Seriously, what is Wladdy going to do when he comes up against a real heavyweight that is fast and can move?

[IMG]http://ist1-4.filesor.com/***********.com/2/2/4/3/22438/h/c/K/8/hcK8/TheFuryShuffleGif.gif[/IMG]

Comment

• Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                  Wlad is actually evens to KO Fury though! Madness!
                  LacedUp: I think Wlad will make Fury look like a fool at times, countering Fury's sloppy jabs with big rights etc. Fury remains competitive as in he's still throwing and landing the odd shot but it'll be clear who the better boxer is. Very clear. I think Wlad could get him out of there in under 5. As it is, I'm saying between rds 7-9.

Fury4: I don't have any prosthetic dicks lying around so a video is unlikely.

EDIT: That's pretty cool we can tag other users in our posts using @
                  Will be interesting.

Here's a prediction: Fury wins battle of the jabs in the first couple of rounds.

Comment

Well it's interesting that Vitali was banned from Wladimir's camps.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                      Well it's interesting that Vitali was banned from Wladimir's camps.
                      I wasn't aware that Vitali was so over protective with Vladimir... Vlad had enough of that

Comment

Working...
                      X