No announcement yet.

Official Tyson Fury vs Wladimir Klitschko Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
    So Lewis didn't grab? Lennox was a master of fighting dirty with his holding and hitting.
    I have never seen anyone do it to the extent Wladimir does. There are more clinches in his fights than actual punches.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      I have never seen anyone do it to the extent Wladimir does. There are more clinches in his fights than actual punches.
      Yet has about a 80/85% k.o percentage in over 60 fights? And one time a 90% k.o percentage..
      Last edited by juggernaut666; 07-22-2015, 12:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
        Yet has about a 80/85% k.o percentage in over 60 fights? And one time a 90% k.o percentage..
        Well as Fury said, the amount of clinching, hugging and leaning he does without being reprimanded eventually tires out his opponents physically and mentally.

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
          It's less than 80% now.
          He had a 90% ko percentage when he was beating a steady stream of bums that Universum was feeding him to raise his profile.
          Generally anybody who had a shred of ability either knocked him out or was able to go the distance/not get ko'd. This even applied to some bums as well.
          Last edited by KnockoutNed; 07-22-2015, 12:28 PM.

Comment

• Seriously, how could anybody be a fan of this rubbish?

Comment

• I won't deny Wladimir can punch very hard. It makes it all the more frustrating when he fights like a vagina.

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockoutNed View Post
                It's less than 80% now.
                He had a 90% ko percentage when he was beating a steady stream of bums that Universum was feeding him to raise his profile.
                Generally anybody who had a shred of ability either knocked him out or was able to go the distance/not get ko'd. This even applied to some bums as well.
                its going to be hillarious watching you whine after fury loses

Comment

• could we remake the poll, make it more relevant since its a recently finalized bout

Comment

• Sorry Wlad, there's no escaping the Gypsy Curse.

Comment

• What do you think Tyson Fury's gameplan will be?

We've seen him pull out a lot of styles. He boxed southpaw vs Martin Rogan, he brawled against Cunningham and imposed his size and will, he's boxed smartly behind his jab in his last few fights.

How do envision him against Wladimir?

Will he turn southpaw and try replicate Sanders? Will he come out guns blazing?

Its really boggling my mind to what his approach will be.

We all know Wladimir's approach but I am intrigued to how Fury is going to fight this fight.

I guess we'll have to wait and see but what do you think?

#TooFastTooFuryious

Comment

Working...
                      X