Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: If The Price is Right, Maybe I'll Go For 50

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the price is right ha? There's been a $100 million dollar fight out there for 5+ years clown...

Comment

Dont look pass the task at hand. Maidana isnt Algeri.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post

both of them for that matter...let us cleanse the landscape of diva bull****...im tired of it

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          both of them for that matter...let us cleanse the landscape of diva bull****...im tired of it
          Did you not see what Cotto demamded?

The diva BS is just beginning

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
            Did you not see what Cotto demamded?

The diva BS is just beginning

against Martinez? didn't he just want his name first and introduced last?

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              Lol I felt your pain in that post. But I like this rematch. And I think Pacquiao-Marquez will definitely happen again.

Comment

NO!!! PLS!!! I BEG YOU!! NO!!! JUST QUIT NOW!!!

As a matter of fact.. i'll pay you $30 for a PPV retirement presser... that way everyone wins... you're gone.. 0 risk to your health.. and you make money!!!

Comment

Mayweather has never taken a serious threat in his career when he didn't have every advantage going into the fight.. that's why he never fought Cotto @ 140, Margarito or Pacquiao.

Mayweather has so many demands to take fights now... I don't even know who he can fight besides the Maidana types who will give into every demand for a paycheck. I think demands are cool when you are the A-side, but when they go overboard, then it starts not even becoming a serious boxing match anymore. It's more like an exhibition.

Cotto wears MX gloves, does that mean Mayweather won't fight Cotto now? It was OK for Mayweather to wear Reyes gloves made the same way as MX gloves, but he won't fight against a certain type of approved gloves? NSAC has approved MX gloves in general.

Comment

Misanthropic whatever your name is All the fighters were with Arum yo just named. As soon as the supposedly washed Cotto left Arum he got a career high payday and Floyd. Floyd has fought and beat the best 1st or 2nd ranked and top p4p fighters most of his career... give props

Comment

Mayweather's entire career is suspect to me, just too many strange demands and occurrences. First, Mayweather hurts his hand every other fight, now he never hurts his hand. Mayweather looked like a skinny, good fighter but not great, losing to Castillo and struggling in the rematch, then Mayweather all of sudden gets muscles and gets better. Mayweather only uses USADA testing and refused to use any other company. Mayweather only fights in Nevada. Only fights outside of Nevada were against C level fighters. Mayweather is now choosing the gloves his opponent wears when NSAC changed the rules several years ago and now allows fighters to wear different gloves as long as the gloves are the same weight. MGM's huge WWE ring every fight. Mayweather came in over the contracted weight against Marquez, he ducked Cotto @ 140, Margarito @ 147, and Pacquiao after Pac agreed to the blood testing. Mayweather's career has been so protected I don't see how anyone, other than someone who is just a blinded sheep of a fan, can actually consider this guy a top all time great.

Comment

Working...
                      X