Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: If The Price is Right, Maybe I'll Go For 50

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Floyd really meant to say was: If the Price is Right, and the opponent isn't a risk to my health and gives into every one of my demands... I'll go for 50.

LOL @ If the price is right... LOL @ Floyd still acting like money is what will make him fight...(see Mayweather ducking Pacquiao for 7 years now)

Comment

You are delusional...Floyd has never been huge lol and okay he struggled with Castillo NEWSFLASH he can't dominant every fight!! He fights in Vegas because there is no state tax and he keeps all his money outside of IRS...and Vegas always has hosted some of the biggest fights. Not to mention HE LIVES THERE. You keep saying ducking but it has been clear ever since he left Arum he has not fought 1 Arum fighter. Why do people just try to point out Manny...it's all!! Did you even see the gloves Chino was trying to use? No padding in knuckles research it take a look. Floyd has dominated. And if we really break down Manny he is clearly the ducker clearly well maybe Arum is...

Comment

I know Mayweather is concerned with his opponent's boxing gloves, but if I were Maidana I would demand that Mayweather wear the same Everlast pillows he had to wear his last fight ON Floyd's ELBOWS.

TBE = The Best Elbower Ever. (Not to mention his forearm, and his cheap shots especially after clinches (see Ortiz and Aturo Gatt as just a few examplesi)

Comment

You can tell you don't know BOXING Floyd hasn't fought anybody out of the top 3 ranking in the weight class or out of the top6 p4p rankings in 9 years and people still hate. And you are saying money don't make him fight... His moniker is MONEY MAYWEATHER

Comment

Originally posted by Fluid04 View Post
            Misanthropic whatever your name is All the fighters were with Arum yo just named. As soon as the supposedly washed Cotto left Arum he got a career high payday and Floyd. Floyd has fought and beat the best 1st or 2nd ranked and top p4p fighters most of his career... give props
            Wasn't Mayweather a Top Rank fighter when he ducked Margarito and a career high payday to chase after Judah/Baldomir?

Cotto wasn't on Top Rank anymore LOL...but let's not forget he had just taken a beating from Pacquiao lol.

Mayweather beat the top 1 and 2 ranked p4p ranked fighters in his career???? LOL..He hasn't beaten ONE top 1 or 2 ranked p4p ranked fighter ever in his career. He had the chance to fight Pac even after the blood testing demand and he still turned it down trying to offer Pac $40 mil (which he knew Pac wouldn't take and couldn't take) for a fight Pac was already offered $100 mil for lol.

Comment

Your hate is personal...no facts just opinion. I have given facts like this fact...Everything is agreed to but Manny is scared of needles he said this on record. Or his promoter claiming his eye can't heal in 6 months or a stadium can't be built. Arum is on record saying. You offer him in one fight what he made all last year including endorsements and he gives the phone to Arum...facts not hate...I'm waiting........

Comment

Originally posted by Fluid04 View Post
                You can tell you don't know BOXING Floyd hasn't fought anybody out of the top 3 ranking in the weight class or out of the top6 p4p rankings in 9 years and people still hate. And you are saying money don't make him fight... His moniker is MONEY MAYWEATHER
                Are you seriously this clueless LOL? You're trolling me, right? Maidana is top 6 p4p right now LOL? Wow, what list is this? Guererro was top 6 p4p? Ortiz was top 6 p4p? Canelo was top 6 p4p? Only guys I can remember Mayweather fighting who were top 6 p4p at the times he fought them were a 39 year old Mosley who was washed up and inactive for like over a year.. and Marquez.. who was coming up two weight classes and Mayweather didn't even make the contracted weight for the fight lol Mayweather came dishonored the agreement...fight shouldn't even count...

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                  Mayweather's entire career is suspect to me, just too many strange demands and occurrences. First, Mayweather hurts his hand every other fight, now he never hurts his hand. Mayweather looked like a skinny, good fighter but not great, losing to Castillo and struggling in the rematch, then Mayweather all of sudden gets muscles and gets better. Mayweather only uses USADA testing and refused to use any other company. Mayweather only fights in Nevada. Only fights outside of Nevada were against C level fighters. Mayweather is now choosing the gloves his opponent wears when NSAC changed the rules several years ago and now allows fighters to wear different gloves as long as the gloves are the same weight. MGM's huge WWE ring every fight. Mayweather came in over the contracted weight against Marquez, he ducked Cotto @ 140, Margarito @ 147, and Pacquiao after Pac agreed to the blood testing. Mayweather's career has been so protected I don't see how anyone, other than someone who is just a blinded sheep of a fan, can actually consider this guy a top all time great.
                  It wasn't until 2007 that Floyd Mayweather starting to have a bigger say on his opponents. Bob Arum was makiing the calls before 07. At least know your sht son.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                    If the price is right ha? There's been a $100 million dollar fight out there for 5+ years clown...
                    This^^^^^^^^

Comment

FLOYD WASNT WITH ARUM THEN FOOL!!! Yeah no point to debate with you...you don't know basic news about boxing let alone the business of boxing. I want them to fight too I hate boxing is such a business but it is... so it is what it is...fact is Arum has screwed Manny I don't think Manny is ducking but Because he has a boss and boxing is so business fronted Arum was 95% the reason this fight didn't happen.

Comment

Working...
                      X