No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: If The Price is Right, Maybe I'll Go For 50

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fluid04 View Post
    Your hate is personal...no facts just opinion. I have given facts like this fact...Everything is agreed to but Manny is scared of needles he said this on record. Or his promoter claiming his eye can't heal in 6 months or a stadium can't be built. Arum is on record saying. You offer him in one fight what he made all last year including endorsements and he gives the phone to Arum...facts not hate...I'm waiting........
    OK, you win.. you're right... Pacquiao was scared to fight Mayweather... Mayweather really wanted to make the fight and Pac was just terrified...

Oh I see, so Manny turning down $40 mil was ******... when he was offered $100 mil for the fight... I see should have taken that $40 forget the $60 mil on the table...but Floyd turning down $100 mill which is more than Floyd makes any year including endorsements (which he obviously makes nothing from because nobody wants a woman-beating, racist-remark ranting unstable ex-con promoting their products) was a smart move for Floyd LOL? Oh I get it... Floyd-worshipers are obsessed with Manny Pacquiao lol..notice how you turn eveything into Floyd vs Manny because you can't defend Floyd without changing the subject...

Comment

Read the post son...top 3 ranking for that weight class or top 6 p4p...all of those fighters you named were at least a top 3 ranking for the weight class...unlike you I know what I'm talking about...answer me this though don't you find it odd that a fighter is knocking guys out left and right but when they start drug testing they don't have a knockout after??? Or they can test now but at moments notice for a 40million dollar payday they are scared of needles????? What the phobia just went away. Why did drug testing have to be scheduled? 60 day cut off...30 day cutoff...I'm waiting

Comment

Read the post son...top 3 ranking for that weight class or top 6 p4p...all of those fighters you named were at least a top 3 ranking for the weight class...unlike you I know what I'm talking about...answer me this though don't you find it odd that a fighter is knocking guys out left and right but when they start drug testing they don't have a knockout after??? Or they can test now but at moments notice for a 40million dollar payday they are scared of needles????? What the phobia just went away. Why did drug testing have to be scheduled? 60 day cut off...30 day cutoff...I'm waiting
        My bad, I thought you said AND and not OR...the top 3 guys at Welterweight have been Mayweather - Pac and it doesn't matter... so I still don't see your argument there... Guererro and Maidana weren't in my top 3... and either was Ortiz for that matter...

I agree that Manny should have agreed to the drug testing..but Manny took drug testing his last two fights..and VADA not USADA which is suspect to me...Manny didn't knock out his opponents but he lost two rounds combined in both fights..and one guy was a top 5 p4p guy at the time...

Pacquiao never knocked out everybody either..big misconception..even in the Barrera rematch..Pac couldn't get the Knock out...hard to knock out guys who don't come to win... just come to survive...

Comment

We can go wherever you want to go about whoever...hate all you want to...but 46 have tried and 46 have failed...bigger, smaller, older, younger, taller, shorter, more experience, less experience, undefeated, you name it he has beat them....enough said chump hate on that.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
            He is just setting himself up for yet another big payday. If he makes it to 49-0 it will be a damn Bidding War between networks trying to get him to go for 50-0
            Yup...........

Comment

Retire now. 46-0 baby! TBE GOAT! You got nothing to prove, Money, don't let these cheating MMA fighters with no padding in their gloves steal your health. SMH, fighters are dying out here.

Comment

Hopefully for #50 they force him to fight a name he wouldn't pick in a million years to face. Anyone from 147 to 160 that has some damn sense and understands basic boxing fundamentals will do.

Comment

We can go wherever you want to go about whoever...hate all you want to...but 46 have tried and 46 have failed...bigger, smaller, older, younger, taller, shorter, more experience, less experience, undefeated, you name it he has beat them....enough said chump hate on that.
                  Castillo tried and didn't fail btw LOL. Watch the fight... the rematch I scored a draw but a close Mayweather win is whatever...

Mayweather only landed 10 more punches against Maidana a guy throwing bombs at Mayweather who was throwing pitty pat pot shots LOL... I had Maidana winning the fight 7-5 but I'm not mad at a draw or a Floyd 7-5 but anything more is a joke...

Comment

He should try to reach 50-0. He would set a new record and would leave the game as one of the greatest ever. But im no fan of him and hope he Fails.

Comment

I can see it now for Floyd's 50th record breaking fight: Mayweather vs. Maidana V for Floyd's 147 and 154 pound belts...same pillows for gloves...same exciting MGM arena...same 24/7 episodes over and over about Floyd's mansion and cars..and Justin Beiber will accompany Floyd while Lil Wayne performs the same song again...

Comment

Working...
                      X