Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Khan and Maidana had a rematch, who would be the A-side?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

definitely khan.

Comment

Khan is and is not even debatable!

Khan is simply the biggest star, don't confuse a little buss and some success with having the star power to carry an event.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
        While I do think the PPV between manny and algieri is absolute garbage and i wont be buying it i have to admit algieri did earn it he beat ruslan with one eye and took his belt.

You really think maidana couldnt lead a PPV? His fanbase doubled when he beatdown broner and now hes fighting floyd on PPV back-to-back. Hes wayyyy more known now to the general public. Not to mention in argentina hes a rock star.
        He'll be back on regular Showtime after he loses to Floyd again.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          He'll be back on regular Showtime after he loses to Floyd again.

Maidana US main event PPV's: 3

Khan US main event PPV's: 0

Khans been on regular tv his whole career

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
            Maidana US main event PPV's: 3

Khan US main event PPV's: 0

Khans been on regular tv his whole career
            Khan was on PPV in the UK a long time ago. Leading his own shows. Including against Maidana himself.

The only way a Khan-Maidana fight will be on PPV is if it's in the UK and that will be down to Khan, not Maidana.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              Khan was on PPV in the UK a long time ago. Leading his own shows. Including against Maidana himself.

The only way a Khan-Maidana fight will be on PPV is if it's in the UK and that will be down to Khan, not Maidana.
              Khan headlined his first PPV getting KTFO by no name Prescott and getting blacklisted by Sky Box Office in the process, and I thought the Maidana fight was on Sky Sports not PPV.

Comment

Originally posted by King Canelo View Post
                Khan headlined his first PPV getting KTFO by no name Prescott and getting blacklisted by Sky Box Office in the process, and I thought the Maidana fight was on Sky Sports not PPV.
                No. Khan-Maidana was on Sky Box Office.

Comment

Khan. Maidana doesn't have a belt anymore, that's all he had going for him as far as bargaining chips go.

Comment

Khan made the same base purse to fight Collazo as Maidana did to fight Mayweather

Nothing more needs to be said really.

Comment

Who gives a fck lol lame ass bait thread no discussion here at all!

Comment

Working...
                      X