Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Khan and Maidana had a rematch, who would be the A-side?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    Maidana is headlining PPVs while Khan is still fighting on the undercards
    While making the same as Maidana.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
      Khan vs Maidana II would sell out Wembley, Maidana would walk out second.
      Notice how you never said Argentina? Even you deep down know Khan is the A-side, hence the rematch in U.K.

Comment

Maidana is headlining PPVs while Khan is still fighting on the undercards

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
          Notice how you never said Argentina? Even you deep down know Khan is the A-side, hence the rematch in U.K.
          Well to be fair I think it would be huge in Argentina also, but as an outsider the UK has a great atmosphere and has great stadiums, and Wembley would be an honor for any fighter to headline in imo.

Comment

I hope we could see some day a rematch between this two. It's been years and Maidana - Khan rivalry kept on growing.

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
              While making the same as Maidana.
              I don't care how much he's making. Maidana's star has gotten brighter while Khan's has dimmed. Maidana will have 2 fights with Floyd while Khan is still begging for an opportunity. And as I said, Maidana is headlining while Khan is still on undercards.

Comment

I don't care how much he's making. Maidana's star has gotten brighter while Khan's has dimmed. Maidana will have 2 fights with Floyd while Khan is still begging for an opportunity. And as I said, Maidana is headlining while Khan is still on undercards.
                khantards cant comprehend what you just said, in their minds its still 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicolino View Post
                  I hope we could see some day a rematch between this two. It's been years and Maidana - Khan rivalry kept on growing.
                  VAMOS CHINO!

box office knows if Khan dares step in the ring with this Maidana he won't leave on his feet.

Comment

Maidana all day. Khans buttiehole tightens up when he is in the same room as Chino. Lol

Comment

It's called being flavour of the month. Once Maidana loses to Floyd again, no one will really care about him any more. Khan was never going to fight Floyd in September anyway.

Comment

Working...
                      X