Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Khan and Maidana had a rematch, who would be the A-side?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Khan and Maidana had a rematch, who would be the A-side?

Khan has a big fanbase in the UK, but Maidana is internationally respected and proven, who would be the A-side in what I think would be a mega clash PPV event?
    Khan
    57.63%
    Maidana
    42.37%

The poll is expired.

Maidana is. How many main event PPV's has khan been on in the U.S? Maidana has 3.

Comment

Khan and thats not even Questionable.

Comment

PPV

This would be an excellent rematch but definitely not PPV main event. I think Khan should be the A side for the fight since he won the first fight and seems to have a stronger core fan base. However, I would favor Maidana in the rematch.

Comment

Khan easily, Maidana is a poor man's Samuel Peter.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
            Maidana is. How many main event PPV's has khan been on in the U.S? Maidana has 3.
            What? He's had 1 and is about to have another where he's the opponent.

A Khan-Maidana II fight wouldn't be on PPV in the US

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
              I think it's two (including September rematch) unless I'm forgetting something. The Broner fight was switched to regular Showtime.

Comment

Khan would be the A side, Thing is Khan is not only popular among the Boxing fans but some people who are not Boxing fans atleast know who Khan is. He has as many haters as Floyd/Pacquiao tho, in the Uk alone.

Even my sister who doesn't have a clue about boxing knows Amir Khan.

Comment

Morales-Maidana was the other PPV.

And is obvious Maidana is the A side

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    What? He's had 1 and is about to have another where he's the opponent.

A Khan-Maidana II fight wouldn't be on PPV in the US
                    What PPV was khan the main event on in the U.S? collazo/khan is an undercard

Comment

Working...
                    X