No announcement yet.

Pacquiao-Algieri Prefight & Postfight discussion & analysis thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    I know it's garbage because you wrote it. And seeing as how you've pulled the race card several times with me, I'd change that last sentence if I were you. Clown.
    I never pulled a race card ever. I called out race card pulling and point it out, I don't play the race card or victim card sorry.

Comment

The only reason this fight is being frowned upon is because algieri doesn't have a lot of exposure yet.. If he had 2 or 3 more televised appearances no one would be complaining but since he is basically a one hit wonder at this point, people are moaning..

But in terms of the actual fight itself, this is a very fascinating matchup.. I really think manny will struggle with the size, movement and skill of algieri..

A lot of people think it's a mismatch but it's really not.. This will be an interesting style challenge for manny

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        The only reason this fight is being frowned upon is because algieri doesn't have a lot of exposure yet.. If he had 2 or 3 more televised appearances no one would be complaining but since he is basically a one hit wonder at this point, people are moaning..

But in terms of the actual fight itself, this is a very fascinating matchup.. I really think manny will struggle with the size, movement and skill of algieri..

A lot of people think it's a mismatch but it's really not.. This will be an interesting style challenge for manny
        Finally a good reasonable post.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          I never pulled a race card ever. I called out race card pulling and point it out, I don't play the race card or victim card sorry.
          Yea you do. When you have no rebuttal you accuse people of defending Blacks or some weirdness. I mean it can easily be spun around. But that's neither here nor there. Look at you trying to defend this fight. It's pretty hilarious so that's why I consider you a clown.

Comment

When did I praise it? I said its not PPV worthy.

Stop getting butt hurt because you want people to hate this fight like people are doing for Floyd maidana 2, it doesn't work that way.

Pac gets props for fighting a live dog, coming off a huge win.

Chris is a mover, he can box, and he is a style nightmare for Manny, if Floyd fought Chris I would give him props too.

But he fights mainly flat foot guys prove me wrong, when has Floyd fought a mover like Bradley or Algieri?

At least Pac is fighting a guy who is not tailormade for him and has a legit chance to win and not just a punchers chance like Maidana, and Floyd wont even let Maidana wear his gloves smh.
            dude, you look dumb as hell trying to defend this crap......but carry on because i enjoy watching pac-dummies scrambling to defend this abomination of a fight

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post

Ok, I'll give you that a little more people would be interested, but at this point in his career most people don't want to see if Pac can get himself psyched up enough to chase a guy around a ring for 12 rds.

Comment

When did I praise it? I said its not PPV worthy.

Stop getting butt hurt because you want people to hate this fight like people are doing for Floyd maidana 2, it doesn't work that way.

Pac gets props for fighting a live dog, coming off a huge win.

Chris is a mover, he can box, and he is a style nightmare for Manny, if Floyd fought Chris I would give him props too.

But he fights mainly flat foot guys prove me wrong, when has Floyd fought a mover like Bradley or Algieri?

At least Pac is fighting a guy who is not tailormade for him and has a legit chance to win and not just a punchers chance like Maidana, and Floyd wont even let Maidana wear his gloves smh.
                I just got here and I can already see you are a major d bag.

I said nothing about Floyd Mayweather or comparing Pacquaio choice of opponent with his.

All I said is that Pacquaio is seen as a messiah on this site and this would be defended, that's all I said. You got hurt by that comment and that's your own personal problem. You taking this much too seriously guy... You need a girlfriend or a real boyfriend, because Pacquaio is already married to Jinkee, dude.

Comment

Disappointing. Especially after the talk of Bob & Oscar doing business again. Would have loved to see Manny beat the living crap out of Khan.

Comment

Prove my analysis wrong.

I am being fair, is it ppv worthy hell no, I agree with that.

But prove me wrong that Chris is not a stylistic nightmare for Manny, most people on here say Pac cannot handle guys who move, just look at the mosley fight, Pac couldn't close the gap.

Chris is a bad match up, this is a high risk fight.

I would give Floyd props if he fought Chris or Bradley over Maidana, I am 100 percent serious, we haven't seen Floyd in with a fast mover with stamina. he mainly fights flat foot tailormade guys.
                    Damn stop bringing Floyd into this. This fight is a Manny approved Bob Arum plucked cherrypick. Manny is the warrior doe

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                      Yea you do. When you have no rebuttal you accuse people of defending Blacks or some weirdness. I mean it can easily be spun around. But that's neither here nor there. Look at you trying to defend this fight. It's pretty hilarious so that's why I consider you a clown.
                      Oh it all make sense now... Smh

Comment

Working...
                      X