Pacquiao-Algieri Prefight & Postfight discussion & analysis thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    Prove my analysis wrong.

I am being fair, is it ppv worthy hell no, I agree with that.

But prove me wrong that Chris is not a stylistic nightmare for Manny, most people on here say Pac cannot handle guys who move, just look at the mosley fight, Pac couldn't close the gap.

Chris is a bad match up, this is a high risk fight.

I would give Floyd props if he fought Chris or Bradley over Maidana, I am 100 percent serious, we haven't seen Floyd in with a fast mover with stamina. he mainly fights flat foot tailormade guys.
    wtf are up talking about? Manny won every rd vs. Mosley and dropped him once

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      Prove what wrong? How Rios KO'ed Manny with a jab? You're a ****ing joke
      Prove it wrong, you can't you just a hater.

Comment

Prove it wrong, you can't you just a hater.
        How can I prove anything wrong when the fight hasn't happened? Do you think I read all that garbage you wrote? You're such a clown.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
          Why couldn't Arum just try to make Pac vs Thurman

Well of course Haymon wouldn't like it because that would be for Thurman's WBA paper strap, making Pac a legit mandatory to Money.
          Other than the purse bids, gBP/TR and haymon/TR haven't really worked together have they? Next up....Korobov/Quillin

Comment

At TR the best truly fight the best. Another JWW moving up fr pac smh. But on a serious note sport, f.u.c.k 2014 it has been a distasteful year for the sport. Canelo/Lara was the highlight in a year of mismatches

Comment

stop crying
              Ironic you say that defending this bs with a red ass and tissue. You proved my initial comment in this thread correct, cheerleading and praising a crap fest. Clean yourself up..

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                How can I prove anything wrong when the fight hasn't happened? Do you think I read all that garbage you wrote? You're such a clown.
                How do you know its garbage if you never read it. I provide accurate analysis of styles. You come off very ignorant man and judgmental, I have never insulted you so why do you insult me?.

Comment

This fight ****ing sucks.
                  No spin can change that. It's to late in his career for this type of fights.

Comment

How do you know its garbage if you never read it. I provide accurate analysis of styles. You come off very ignorant man and judgmental, I have never insulted you so why do you insult me?.
                    I know it's garbage because you wrote it. And seeing as how you've pulled the race card several times with me, I'd change that last sentence if I were you. Clown.

Comment

Originally posted by Brickyardigan View Post
                      Ironic you say that defending this bs with a red ass and tissue. You proved my initial comment in this thread correct, cheerleading and praising a crap fest. Clean yourself up..
                      When did I praise it? I said its not PPV worthy.

Stop getting butt hurt because you want people to hate this fight like people are doing for Floyd maidana 2, it doesn't work that way.

Pac gets props for fighting a live dog, coming off a huge win.

Chris is a mover, he can box, and he is a style nightmare for Manny, if Floyd fought Chris I would give him props too.

But he fights mainly flat foot guys prove me wrong, when has Floyd fought a mover like Bradley or Algieri?

At least Pac is fighting a guy who is not tailormade for him and has a legit chance to win and not just a punchers chance like Maidana, and Floyd wont even let Maidana wear his gloves smh.

Comment

Working...
                      X