Pacquiao-Algieri Prefight & Postfight discussion & analysis thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gr8 b8 m8, i r8 8/8.

Comment

• Chris lost everyone round and knocked down 6 times. Talk about reaching.

Comment

• Don't be that idiot. Pacquiao had zero difficulty in dealing with Algieri. I thought he looked sloppy at times, but I don't know if he fought like that simply because he knew he could get away with it.

He gave Algieri a thumping in every round after the first. If he had trouble cutting off the ring, he wouldn't have dominated his opponent.

Comment

• If the mods are consistent with their rules, they will ban Pretty Boy. There is a master thread at the top of the forum. People have gotten banned for posting outside of it.

Comment

• #BAN-Pretty Boy32

"peeleft:

Comment

• Originally posted by FeFist View Post
              Don't be that idiot. Pacquiao had zero difficulty in dealing with Algieri. I thought he looked sloppy at times, but I don't know if he fought like that simply because he knew he could get away with it.

He gave Algieri a thumping in every round after the first. If he had trouble cutting off the ring, he wouldn't have dominated his opponent.
              Ya manny gave zero ****s about anything Algieri could possibly do. It was probably the easiest fight he's had in years, total domination. This thread is beyond stupid. Smarten up pretty boy.

Comment

• Ban him mods. It isn't fair to all the people who have been banned before him for doing the exact same thing. Everybody do your part for justice, report him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                  If the mods are consistent with their rules, they will ban Pretty Boy. There is a master thread at the top of the forum. People have gotten banned for posting outside of it.
                  i got banned 5 days for posting the preview of the kova/hop's 24/7 out of the main thread for the fight

Comment

• pacquaio did just fine, he wasnt even motivated for Chris, you can see it in the ring, when chris moved pacquaio aint give 1 fucks about trying to catch him lol he knew once he lands on him hes going down and he proved that ever single time he landed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                      i got banned 5 days for posting the preview of the kova/hop's 24/7 out of the main thread for the fight
                      Wow, see? ... it would be extremely disrespectful and unfair if they give people like Pretty Boy free passes when they have punished people in the past for the exact same thing.

Please report him as well!

#JusticeForAll #BanPrettyBoy #Equality?

Comment

Working...
                      X