No announcement yet.

Pacquiao-Algieri Prefight & Postfight discussion & analysis thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Could it be that Manny looks like he has a vast skillset when in with the likes of Algieiri and Rios?
    name 5 fighters that are greater than pacquaio since the year 2000

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
      name 5 fighters that are greater than pacquaio since the year 2000
      I can only name 1- Floyd. maybe JMM (based solely on their fights with each other). I would have manny ahead of bhop, wlad, and ward.

Comment

I can only name 1- Floyd. maybe JMM (based solely on their fights with each other). I would have manny ahead of bhop, wlad, and ward.
        so manny is the 2nd greatest of this era without a vast skillset?

dunn i own you every time

Comment

• 1. Mayweather
          2. Pacquaio

3. Everybody else (and it's not even close)

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
            so manny is the 2nd greatest of this era without a vast skillset?

dunn i own you every time
            Nice try Jas. I said was his skill set looks vast when he's in with certain level guys. Uhh, in with JMM4 his skillset looked non existent.

Come on man, leave the kid stuff for the playground.

Comment

Nice try Jas. I said was his skill set looks vast when he's in with certain level guys. Uhh, in with JMM4 his skillset looked non existent.

Come on man, leave the kid stuff for the playground.
              is marquez the only guy then? pac pretty good then LOL.

u make all these comments about how manny only looks good with less skill opponents but u couldnt think of anyone else who gave pac problems except for marquez LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
                is marquez the only guy then? pac pretty good then LOL.

u make all these comments about how manny only looks good with less skill opponents but u couldnt think of anyone else who gave pac problems except for marquez LOL.
                no, Jas said since 2000, so I didn't exceed his parameters nor make some long post. Point was made.

Comment

• Manny looked great. Hope to see PAC Garcia

Comment

• I was amazed at the trouble Pacquiao had cutting the ring off against Algieri

******FAO Mods - Please delete or consolidate thread with post fight sticky thread (that I was unaware of), Apologies, PB32*********

Did anyone else notice that? I don't remember ever seeing Manny have this problem to such an extent before.

For all his speed and deft movement, Pacquiao is pretty average at cutting off the ring. It's never been his strongest point but it was very obvious vs Algeiri.

It really surprised me that Manny appeared to be having trouble cutting off the ring against Chris Algieri, It looked like he was merely following Chris around the ring at times.

Are Mannys legs going?

******FAO Mods - Please delete or consolidate thread with post fight sticky thread (that I was unaware of), Apologies, PB32*********

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                      Did anyone else notice that? I don't remember ever seeing Manny have this problem to such an extent before.

For all his speed and deft movement, Pacquiao is pretty average at cutting off the ring. It's never been his strongest point but it was very obvious vs Algeiri.

It really surprised me that Manny appeared to be having trouble cutting off the ring against Chris Algieri, It looked like he was merely following Chris around the ring at times.

Are Mannys legs going?
                      could be, i think it was more the opponent too though.. chris ran around the ring like a track star

probably combination of the two

Comment

Working...
                      X